Axiom Home Page
Posted By: terzaghi Finally, a king size bed! - 03/13/10 11:09 PM
I am super excited... my wife and I have been sleeping on a full size bed for far too long! Got a new king size mattress and bedroom furniture set today... Everything will be delivered on Tuesday!

Say goodbye to arguing about who is hogging all the room in the bed!
Posted By: Glitchy Re: Finally, a king size bed! - 03/13/10 11:11 PM
 Originally Posted By: terzaghi
I am super excited... my wife and I have been sleeping on a full size bed for far too long! Got a new king size mattress and bedroom furniture set today... Everything will be delivered on Tuesday!

Say goodbye to arguing about who is hogging all the room in the bed!

I want your wife ..... your sleeping on a full size and buying Axioms? Unless she just loves you that much .........
Posted By: terzaghi Re: Finally, a king size bed! - 03/13/10 11:31 PM
lol, yeah when we moved into the house we agreed to upgrade the living room furniture before I purchased any electronics but the bedroom furniture wasn't part of the deal. We try to alternate larger purchases so next it should be my turn for an ep800 \:\)
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: Finally, a king size bed! - 03/13/10 11:36 PM
The longer the marriage, the bigger the bed! \:\)
A king-size is almost big enough to justify a full 5.1 to watch late-night TV.
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Finally, a king size bed! - 03/14/10 12:06 AM
 Originally Posted By: EFalardeau
The longer the marriage, the bigger the bed! \:\)
A king-size is almost big enough to justify a full 5.1 to watch late-night TV. your wife's hottest friend joining in

Posted By: terzaghi Re: Finally, a king size bed! - 03/14/10 12:55 AM
Wheelz' version has a nice ring to it ;\)
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: Finally, a king size bed! - 03/14/10 01:14 AM
As long as the friend's gender and preferences are fully disclosed in advance...
Posted By: audiosavant Re: Finally, a king size bed! - 03/14/10 11:30 PM
You know what I've found to be the best thing about a king size bed? You can fit an extra girl on it!
Posted By: terzaghi Re: Finally, a king size bed! - 03/14/10 11:47 PM
Moved all of the old furniture out of the room today. Our old bed went into the guest bedroom along with the headboard, nightstand, and dresser. This makes for a great spare bedroom now for company/family . The bedroom had been empty for about 6months because we gave the bed that was originally in the spare room to my Wife's sister.

The new furniture will be delivered on Tuesday morning... kind of a bummer because I'll be out of town 'till Thursday or Friday, so my wife gets the bed alone for the first few nights.

Can't Wait!
Posted By: terzaghi Re: Finally, a king size bed! - 03/16/10 07:23 PM
Trip got postponed until next week so I get to enjoy the new bed afterall.

Everything got delivered today... woohoo!

My cat really seems to like it so far:

© Axiom Message Boards