Axiom Home Page
Posted By: grunt The Official: Happy Birthday Sean Thread. - 03/17/10 06:11 AM

Ok, technically I’m an hour early but in Axiom time it’s already here. ;\)

Thought I’d throw a little AVS spin on it.

Cheers Mate.

Dean
Posted By: JohnK Re: The Official: Happy Birthday Sean Thread. - 03/17/10 06:17 AM
Happy about to be(since Arizona doesn't spring forward)Birthday, Sean!
Posted By: CV Re: The Official: Happy Birthday Sean Thread. - 03/17/10 06:38 AM
Sean, have a great birthday! Officially!
Posted By: RickF Re: The Official: Happy Birthday Sean Thread. - 03/17/10 08:19 AM
Happy Birthday Sean!
Happy Birthday Sean, go ahead and take the day off. \:\)
Happy Birthday, Sean!
Happy Birthday Sean! I have my green on.
Posted By: onn Re: The Official: Happy Birthday Sean Thread. - 03/17/10 11:37 AM
Happy Birthday Sean!
Happy Birthday!
Posted By: Wid Re: The Official: Happy Birthday Sean Thread. - 03/17/10 12:07 PM

Happy Birthday Sean.
Posted By: Adrian Re: The Official: Happy Birthday Sean Thread. - 03/17/10 12:11 PM
Happy St Pat's day, Sean
Posted By: Ajax Re: The Official: Happy Birthday Sean Thread. - 03/17/10 01:33 PM
Happy Birthday, Sean! We'e been on this forum so long it feels like you're an old friend. Have a wonderful day!!
Yeah....like Jack said.... Old....

Happy Birthday, "share-your-Birthday-with-another-holiday-to-give-everyone-an-excuse-to-drink" dude!
Posted By: Ken.C Re: The Official: Happy Birthday Sean Thread. - 03/17/10 02:12 PM
Happy birthday, Sean! Celebrate it with something other than green beer.
 Originally Posted By: kcarlile
Happy birthday, Sean! Celebrate it with something other than green beer.

Oh No! Go for the green beer!
Wait, why does he get an "official" birthday thread?

Has this thread been notarized or something?
Thank you everybody!! \:D

Jay, I heeded your advise and went ahead and took the day off. Yeah, I know it's a Wednesday, but who cares? I I figured I'd enjoy my birthday a bit more by NOT working.

Jack, thank you. It's true! This forum has granted me an opportunity to make many friends, some I have had the pleasure of meeting in person (CV, Tom, and J.P.) (and soon Dean!) and others I have only shared laughs with and conversed with on the forum, but I feel like I know most everyone.

Going to go see an Angels Spring training game today. Looking forward to it. Never been to one before, but this part of Arizona here plays host to many teams' facilities.

Oh, and I'm sure I'll fit in some green beer at some point, as well!
 Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson
Wait, why does he get an "official" birthday thread?

Has this thread been notarized or something?

Because I'm certified!
Posted By: pmbuko Re: The Official: Happy Birthday Sean Thread. - 03/17/10 03:14 PM
In your honor, I will slap away any green beer offered me today. Happy Birthday, Sean!

\:\)
Happy Birthday!

(And now I fully grasp why you're the St. Pat guy ;\) )
Cheers, my friend!

Normally, I am not attracted to Guinness, but will make an exception in your honor tonight.

Let's remember to recycle this thread next year.
Happy Birthday, Sean!

Had a great time meeting you last year. Hope you have a groovy birthday!

Tom, I started the Guinness last night. Couldn't wait.
Posted By: Argon Re: The Official: Happy Birthday Sean Thread. - 03/17/10 04:56 PM
D'oh......now I get the username....Happy Birthday!
Posted By: BrenR Re: The Official: Happy Birthday Sean Thread. - 03/17/10 09:03 PM
Happy birthday!

Bren R.
Happy birthday, pal! Have a great day.
Posted By: SRoode Re: The Official: Happy Birthday Sean Thread. - 03/18/10 12:36 AM
Happy Birthday Sean!!!! Many more to come!
Thank you, guys! I hope I get many more birthdays. . .more stuff for me! Oh yeah, and the leading a long fulfilling life thing, too. ;\)
 Originally Posted By: medic8r
Happy Birthday, Sean!

Had a great time meeting you last year. Hope you have a groovy birthday!

Tom, I started the Guinness last night. Couldn't wait.

As did I, J.P.! Hopefully I get to visit you at Medic8r Manor one of these days.
© Axiom Message Boards