Axiom Home Page
Posted By: grunt Who’s best the Princess or the Colonel - 04/03/10 03:36 AM
Comparing Wilma to Ardala

Like the title says who’s the best the Colonel or the Princess or . . . ?

This is what happens when you watch a bunch or 80s videos w/o adult supervision. ;\)

Posted By: fredk Re: Who’s best the Princess or the Colonel - 04/03/10 03:51 AM
AAHH!! '80s hair
::runs away screaming::
Posted By: grunt Re: Who’s best the Princess or the Colonel - 04/03/10 03:56 AM
You had 80s hair Fred? My hair has been the same since 1979. ;\)
business in the front and party in the back.
just watched that show earlier on RTV (Retro TV) one of the local OTA channels. Deering was much hotter, but then again I'm partial to blondes.
Posted By: grunt Re: Who’s best the Princess or the Colonel - 04/03/10 04:10 AM
I always like Deering better too. Funny was a couple years and several viewings later before I realized that Erin Gray and Pamela Hensley were actually two of the models in the opening credits of the movie. Must have something to do with the 2 quart bottles of vodka I snuck into the movie the first time I saw it.

Deering here as well. This reminds me of the Betty and Veronica debate (Betty all the way)
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Who’s best the Princess or the Colonel - 04/03/10 05:23 AM
Who? Velma or Daphne?
Posted By: grunt Re: Who’s best the Princess or the Colonel - 04/03/10 05:42 AM
Ok I can by the Betty vs Veronica comparison but Velma vs Daphne no contest Daphne unless you have a glasses fetish which I always thought was more of a Japanese thing. ;\)
Posted By: Adrian Re: Who’s best the Princess or the Colonel - 04/03/10 12:38 PM
Mary Anne > Ginger!!
Posted By: BobKay Re: Who’s best the Princess or the Colonel - 04/03/10 08:21 PM
Totally depends on the events planned. I mean, is one of them gonna cook?
Posted By: Adrian Re: Who’s best the Princess or the Colonel - 04/03/10 08:54 PM
Ummm, I've never heard it referred to as an "event", but.... ;\)
Posted By: BobKay Re: Who’s best the Princess or the Colonel - 04/03/10 08:58 PM
It should be, if you're at your best.
© Axiom Message Boards