Axiom Home Page
Posted By: sonicfox Happy Father's Day! - 06/20/10 08:37 PM
Happy Father's Day to all you wonderful dads out there! I hope your children are good to you today. \:\)
Posted By: a401classic Re: Happy Father's Day! - 06/20/10 10:03 PM
Well thank you. And, we're working on it!

Scott
Posted By: SRoode Re: Happy Father's Day! - 06/20/10 11:43 PM
I got a nice Tom and Jerry card from my 6 and 3 year old boys (their favorite cartoon). We had a nice breakfast together that their momma made for us, then I got to spend some time playing with them, then I had to hit the road for work (back in NC now). It was nice being able to spend the morning with them!
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Happy Father's Day! - 06/21/10 03:27 AM
Thanks Sonic!
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Happy Father's Day! - 06/21/10 03:57 AM
Thanks, Mary!

I got to enjoy a Mariners 1-0 victory with my father-in-law, and also had nice meals before and after with the whole family. Easily counting my blessings today.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Happy Father's Day! - 06/21/10 04:08 AM
Thank you, Mary! We went to the park, which was fun. The rest of the day was, well, a day with a 3 year old and a 1 year old. ;\)
Posted By: sonicfox Re: Happy Father's Day! - 06/21/10 06:06 AM
I'm glad you guys had a great day! \:\) I spent the afternoon watching the US Open golf tournament with my dad. I know nothing about golf, but I was rooting for the guy with the "cool" last name...and he won! ;\) Anyway, I bought my dad a Harmony remote for Father's Day. He didn't seem too excited about, but I think once he gets used to it, he'll appreciate it.
Posted By: jakewash Re: Happy Father's Day! - 06/21/10 07:17 AM
Thanks Mary, My kids made me cards and we went for a bike ride around the neighborhood.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Happy Father's Day! - 06/21/10 01:26 PM
Thanks! I started the day with just my son since my wife and daughter were on their way back from Cleveland to drop off our dog. (We're starting a month-long road trip vacation this weekend that's not 100% dog-compatible.) They came back in the early afternoon, then while everyone vegged on the couch, I cooked dinner for us. It wasn't one of my more successful meals, according to the kids, but I thought it was tasty. \:\)
Posted By: JohnK Re: Happy Father's Day! - 06/22/10 02:10 AM
Yeah Mary, that McDowell guy's name does have a pleasant ring to it(for those members not aware of it, our fox is Mary McDowell).
© Axiom Message Boards