Axiom Home Page
In a small town hall ceremony I got married yesterday.
Congratulations!! So, did you invite Earl?
Not even nature's fury could stop our love. We did go to a beach in Quincy MA last night hoping to see a show, but it was a little too early and not much was happening.
Congratulations, Lampster!
Thank you! I waited a long time to get married but I finally found a really good one!
Congrats dude! You never know about that audio stuff.
Congratulations!
Congratulations!!

Sorry to hear about the audio purchase coma you are now heading into, but I am sure you will come out of it smile
Very nice news.

Something tells me that if I ever come here with similar news, I'm going to get a lot of, "Shut up. Are you serious?"
And it had better not be on April 1 wink
Congraz shade and welcome to the club...
Chris, dude, awesome!

Chris came to my house to hear my M60's. He lives (lived, ha!)only 3 miles away. A very cool, fun, musically savvy and knowledgeable guy.

Oh! Am I supposed to use "Lampshade?"

Umm, then I hope you and your harp and finial, enjoy your happiest and best decades ahead of you, together!
Rice rice rice rice rice. Confetti, confetti, confetti, confetti. Sparklers, sparklers, et al.
Chris, congratulations! Since she's a "really good one", your subject heading isn't likely to come to pass, since she'll love good music and the things we need to enjoy it.
Congratulations on your marriage! You'll be able to continue purchasing audio equipment until you start sharing the bathroom. And by sharing, I mean one of you is brushing teeth while the other is taking care of #2. That's when the honeymoon is over. So delay that as long as possible. smile
John K: she just doesn't understand why I have more than one amplifier and more than one pair of speakers. Luckily, she has 7 Coach bags. I will draw the analogy when the right situation comes up.

PM: That will NEVER happen! smile
Originally Posted By: Lampshade
In a small town hall ceremony I got married yesterday.

Congratulations?
Congratulations!
My condolences.
Congratulations!
Congrats man!

the other when I told my wife that the picture of my system becoming better after I let the Onkyo doing the upscale job rather than using the Oppo to do it....she almost shouted to me saying "What! you change the darn thing AGAIN!!!" frown

Ahhh, the naivetee of the newlywed wink

Congrats!
Originally Posted By: Zarak

Ahhh, the naivetee of the newlywed wink

Congrats!

Oh, yes it will! Might as well get it over with as soon as possible. Maybe even plan ahead and put it on the calendar. grin
Congratulations to you and your bride. Hmmm, this calls for a toast!

Sláinte na bhfear agus go maire na mna go deo
Originally Posted By: Murph
Congratulations to you and your bride. Hmmm, this calls for a toast!

Sláinte na bhfear agus go maire na mna go deo

Translation:

Slain angus buffalo go better with beer.
Not exactly, but good try. Actually, I like yours better.
Mmmmmh, Buffalo & beer.
Google translate actually did a decent job of it.
Your right. The "auto detect" language feature is a neat trick.

It came up with "Health of men and women to live forever"
correctly, it should be closer to "Health to the men and may the women live forever." but it did get the general wording correct. Not that I speak it. Just a few mispronounced phrases here and there.
© Axiom Message Boards