Axiom Home Page
I like something called Urad for leather conditioning and Grandpas Wonder Pine Tar Soap for me. Get one of those scrunchy sponges and you will love the white lather the pine tar soap makes.
I love using safety razors to shave with. No one else seems to understand, but a badger hair brush with some shaving soap and a nice safety razor make shaving enjoyable.

edit* Also, once you get past the up front price, safety razors are about the cheapest you can get for shaving.
I went out in the cold today wearing my new LL Bean fleece lined jeans. Toasty and awesome.
L.L. Cool Beans.
Methinks the fleece kept his beans toasty warm.
I wore long underwear in Chicago with my normal jeans and was toasty. smile
Masonry heaters... big-ass heat storage fireplaces...
Originally Posted By: bridgman
Masonry heaters... big-ass heat storage fireplaces...

Well that's the first one here that I haven't heard of.

I'm giving away a personal trade secret here, but if you have wall cracks that reappear every few years, buy arists' grade acrylic matte medium.It has the consistency of Parkay, is milk white, and dries clear. It has infinitely more tensile strength than any plaster or mud. Do first pass with it, then all following passes with mud/paster.

I've used it to repair my car bra. In 5 yrs. of NE weather, the repairs still held. I've used it to glue on denim patches to work pants. Washer/dryer for years w/o failure.

And, a dab on the button threads of each shirt: still have 'em holding steady as long as 20 years!

xxoo, Heloise
I read that as cat bra.
I'd check with Brian before I discounted your misreading.
© Axiom Message Boards