Axiom Home Page
Posted By: BobKay Anonymous Users - 11/30/10 07:07 PM
OK. I think it IS creepy to view the user pages to see not only who's here, but exactly what they're looking at. However....

Under Anonymous Users, almost all of them are looking at tech ?'s, advice, etc. One of them is reading the Beer Thread. That scares me in so many ways. More than seeing a SmartCar, even!
Posted By: BobKay Re: Anonymous Users - 11/30/10 07:12 PM
Originally Posted By: BobKay
That scares me in so many ways. More than seeing a SmartCar, even!

Really! Even when I see one (moving) in a parking lot, I'm afraid, if I get at all close, that I'm gonna scrape it with my sideview mirror and kill the occupants.
Posted By: grunt Re: Anonymous Users - 11/30/10 07:18 PM
I find it amusing to look at what the anonymous users are looking at especially at night. A lot of them are looking at the “what are you watching” and “what are you listening to” threads. I also see people looking at stuff people posted that was personal like something that happened in their life.

Also I am an anonymous user myself. I often log on at work just to read through new posts but I don’t login or post from DOD computers. Most forums are blocked on them, however for some reason the Axiom forum isn’t. confused
Posted By: medic8r Re: Anonymous Users - 11/30/10 09:16 PM
Yeah, since I started my new job, there's a WebFilter that kills message boards - but not this one, yet! Woo hoo!
© Axiom Message Boards