Axiom Home Page
Posted By: pmbuko So, um, do you like the taste of beer? - 02/09/11 09:22 PM
Apparently, an affirmative answer to this question is the single best indicator of whether someone would be willing to sleep with you after a first date.

Data is here: http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-best-questions-for-first-dates/
Posted By: ClubNeon Re: So, um, do you like the taste of beer? - 02/09/11 09:49 PM
I've never tasted beer.

I do like OK Cupid's stats analysis, though.
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: So, um, do you like the taste of beer? - 02/10/11 01:28 AM
I use to consider myself a beer connoisseur as I drank and collected import beers, but I don't anymore because they're too heavy. That said, the only beer I've liked the taste of is Mort Subite Framboise ; it literally tastes like a bowl of raspberries.

I still drink beer, but I'm not fond of the taste.
Posted By: CatBrat Re: So, um, do you like the taste of beer? - 02/10/11 02:14 AM
Right now, about the only beer I like is Corona. I was drinking Guinness draught but got tired of the taste. Corona has a light and refreshing taste.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: So, um, do you like the taste of beer? - 02/10/11 02:22 AM
I've always heard it had a little bit of wang taste to it, you know filled up south of the border.
Posted By: Lampshade Re: So, um, do you like the taste of beer? - 02/10/11 03:20 AM
I don't like beer. I want to but I don't. I see people who love it so much so I feel like I am missing out on something.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: So, um, do you like the taste of beer? - 02/10/11 03:51 AM
I used to feel like that, Lampshade. Then I found out I liked beer. wink
Posted By: INANE Re: So, um, do you like the taste of beer? - 02/10/11 05:10 AM
There are some beers I absolutely love and many others I'd never touch again. I guess that's like most things in this world thou. If everyone drove the same color car it sure would be a boring commute everyday (even more so laugh ).
© Axiom Message Boards