Axiom Home Page
Posted By: BobKay Two New Assenine Things Being Marketed - 04/13/11 03:23 PM
This coming Sunday is officially National Pet Parents Day.

Hmmm? What gifts to get for all my overweight women friends who live alone with cats. Here, "alone with" is NOT an oxymoron.

New at Denny's: A Bacon Sunday!

Yep! Vanilla (phony) ice cream, with bacon bits (also probably fake--Bacos?) scattered in between each scoop. I wonder if the bits in the sundae are served warm?

I doubt the topping is whipped, sweetened lard, but it should be. I'll bet it is at Denny's' in Mexico.
Posted By: Adrian Re: Two New Assenine Things Being Marketed - 04/13/11 05:16 PM
Sigh....animals always get the good stuff.
Posted By: BobKay Re: Two New Assenine Things Being Marketed - 04/13/11 07:28 PM
Originally Posted By: Adrian
Sigh....animals always get the good stuff.

They were here first!
Posted By: BobKay Re: Two New Assenine Things Being Marketed - 04/13/11 07:38 PM
To Peter:
re: germophobes

I worked at a clinical diagnostics lab p.t.in college. Becuase I thought they were interesting looking, I boosted a roll of electric orange stickers. Printed in black were the 3-sets of dble arcs for "biohazard" and the text said: CAUTION: HEPATITIS.

I'd put a couple on notebooks where a classmate noticed them and asked if I could get him some.

I gave him 1/2 the entire roll.

I saw him again about a week later. He told me how cool the stickers turned out to be. "Whaddya do with 'em?" I asked.

"Oh, first, when I was alone in there, I put one on each urinal in the men's room of the train station. Then at the supermaket on the way home, I put them randomly on pkg's. of meat in the open fridges."

Yes, he did hang out before leaving both places to check out the responses.

Brilliant!

n.b. Yup. They aren't lyin'. The max # of chacters in one's display name really can't exceed 16. Damn! Onto plan 'H.'
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Two New Assenine Things Being Marketed - 04/13/11 09:14 PM
That reminds me of a prank some guys pulled a while ago where they put a bunch of these on certain products on a toy store's shelves.
Posted By: CV Re: Two New Assenine Things Being Marketed - 04/14/11 04:38 AM
Now I know the point of stickers.
Posted By: medic8r Re: Two New Assenine Things Being Marketed - 04/14/11 12:58 PM
That is so juvenile.

I'm still laughing.

And placing my sticker order.
© Axiom Message Boards