Axiom Home Page
Posted By: BobKay In Memorium - 04/28/11 01:51 PM
And until further notice, I will be BobLampy. It was his final request.

This weekend, I'm taking an old slipper with me and going to his house to beat him about the head until he rescinds his resignation.

But I think I'll still tell his wife that he has always been fluent in Thai and that he makes fun of her accent behind her back.

He's gotta pay some price for reawakening my abandonment issues, bastard.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: In Memorium - 04/28/11 02:01 PM
You are to much Bob, ever do stand up?
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: In Memorium - 04/28/11 02:05 PM
I would have gone with LampyBob but, hey...whatever.

Come back Chris! It's likely you can head off what will become known as the BobK Smelly Slipper Incident of 2011".
Posted By: BobKay Re: In Memorium - 04/28/11 02:16 PM
Originally Posted By: sirquack
You are to much Bob, ever do stand up?

All day, every day, my whole life.
Posted By: Adrian Re: In Memorium - 04/28/11 02:22 PM
Chris, none of us want Bob to remove his slippers, please save us!!
Posted By: BobKay Re: In Memorium - 04/28/11 02:24 PM
It's not like it's a 12-hour drive to his house.
Posted By: BobKay Re: In Memorium - 04/29/11 01:07 PM
UPDATE:

re: "Lampy Come Back" campaign

Blessings to all.

Pope Bob the 53rd has scheduled a conclave for tomorrow.

The shades will definitley come off and we will shed light on what's eating Lampy Aximoe.

I can't be at all confident about my success, but I will try to convince him that Peter, JP, Mark, Adrian and Tom are not the really the sawed-off assholes they appear to be.

I hope I can.

Wish me luck.

Blessings to you all.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: In Memorium - 04/29/11 01:21 PM
Really, out of that list, only two are.

That'll keep 'em guessing! grin
Posted By: medic8r Re: In Memorium - 04/29/11 02:01 PM
That's not a nice way to talk about yourself and ... um, let's see ... Peter, now, is it?!
Posted By: BobKay Re: In Memorium - 05/06/11 01:44 PM
Lampy Update:

First off, he says "Hello" to all.
Secondly, if HGC would benefit from a photo of Mrs. Lampy holding one, she's game.

All attempts to reunite him with the Boards have failed, thus far. Thankfully, I am relentless, persistent and annoying. It's not over.

Last weekend I was over there to hear his new M80's.
Boy, I'm glad I got the M60's, 'cause those things really suck! Or maybe my hearing was affected by all that vinyl. Not sure.

Seriously, of course they sounded great. We've been using the same CD (Eagles last new 2 record release for everything. His room is so live (and square) and mine's pratically an anechoic chamber. I prefer his, he prefers mine.

Without having them side-by-side, I think most people have a similar take--slight midrange difference, slightly more low end. Both of those are exaggerated by their efficiency, since it's so easy to play them loud. And I think they sound better at lower volumes than the M60's but that's anthema to me, so...

This time we used his Manley Stingray. (If you quote that sentence for pruient purposes, you're even more desperate and uncreative than we already thought.)

They sounded wonderful with it's toasty little 45 watts. Plenty o' hurt, if you want it. He thinks that the M3's like the power of his 100/ch solid state better. Chris also thinks that my 145/ch Oink sounds cold and clinical. Compared to his Stingray, it does.

C'mon, would BobKay ever choose warm and fuzzy over cold and clinical? Maybe if he listened to all those yodeling yeast infections that you guys do; or worse, jazz and classical.

Oh, no, f'n show tunes! Go ahead, revoke my "membership" for that one. They've tried without success already.

Maybe if we pass around a "Sorry" card and all sign it he'll come back?

Well, we don't ALL need to sign it now, do we?
Posted By: medic8r Re: In Memorium - 05/06/11 03:48 PM
No, I think this pet cause is yours alone.
Posted By: BobKay Re: In Memorium - 05/06/11 04:03 PM
I'm glad it's Friday, so I'll have a couple of days to mull over the fact than now, even you can't tell when I'm joking. GOD don't do no causes.
Posted By: medic8r Re: In Memorium - 05/06/11 05:43 PM
Originally Posted By: GOD
... even you can't tell when I'm joking.

Maybe the safest assumption now is that you are always joking. Duly noted, Groucho/Bugs. wink
Posted By: Rock_Head Re: In Memorium - 05/06/11 05:56 PM
LOL, you guy's never cease to amaze me grin
Posted By: CV Re: In Memorium - 05/07/11 03:53 AM
Maybe if he listened to all those yodeling yeast infections that you guys do

I think that's mainly me!
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: In Memorium - 05/07/11 01:31 PM
Originally Posted By: CV

Charles, how many times have we told you to NOT listen to music while wearing pantyhose?
Posted By: BobKay Re: In Memorium - 05/07/11 01:47 PM

Your bold confession has been accounted. However, my new omniscience reveals that, this time, your are incorrect.

There are many here whose drivers will need to be treated with Monistat7 before they will be safe again for male vocalists.

Cryin' shame, that.
Posted By: CV Re: In Memorium - 05/07/11 06:42 PM
Originally Posted By: St_PatGuy
Charles, how many times have we told you to NOT listen to music while wearing pantyhose?

But I have to wear them over my head to flatten my facial features, as my nose interferes with the acoustics. Also, the music I listen to goes well with my robbing.
Posted By: CV Re: In Memorium - 05/07/11 06:43 PM
There are many here whose drivers will need to be treated with Monistat7 before they will be safe again for male vocalists.

God is just a shill for the Monistat people?
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: In Memorium - 05/07/11 06:56 PM
Originally Posted By: St_PatGuy

But I have to wear them over my head to flatten my facial features, as my nose interferes with the acoustics. Also, the music I listen to goes well with my robbing.

CV, as always, your wit makes me laugh. laugh
Posted By: Adrian Re: In Memorium - 05/07/11 09:04 PM
Lol, you guys reminded me of this scene from Three Fugitives.
Posted By: CV Re: In Memorium - 05/07/11 11:08 PM
Ha ha, I forgot that movie even existed!
© Axiom Message Boards