Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Ajax Am I seeing a birthday cake in Pete's header??? - 05/08/11 04:24 AM
Have another......I'll even blow out the candle for you grin

Happy Birthday Peter!!!
Happy Birthday!
Jack, it sure looks like one. I'd have never guessed. Happy Birthday, Peter!
Happy birthday, my friend!
I just ate too much cheesecake in your honor (after the pizza and cookies). Groan and a half.
Unfortunately, Charles was still wearing the stocking over his head when he threw up a little.

Happy Birthday, Peter! Consider that visual my gift to you!
Happy Birth Peter!

BTW, Dorothy and the tin man sends their regards. Sorry about the scarecrow, he burned this year.
Happy Birthday, Peedah!!
Peter, happy birthday! If I lived closer, I would've brought over a couple Westie's for us to enjoy smile .

Have a wonderful day. All the best.
Happy B'day!

Prost!
Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson
Unfortunately, Charles was still wearing the stocking over his head when he threw up a little.

Happy Birthday, Peter! Consider that visual my gift to you!

I did not need that visual to go with my morning coffee! Urp!

Happy Birthday, Peter!
Happy Birthday Peter.
Happy Birthday Peter
Cheers, Peter!
Happy Birthday, Peter! smile
All these HBD's to Peter and no Peter.

I hate when that happens.

Hope you had a great day!
A missing Peter is never a good thing.
Thanks everyone! I knew I needed to squeeze in a visit here before the day was over. smile I won the lottery today, so send me your shipping addresses. Dual EP-800s for all!!

Well, with great people like you in my life, I feel like I won the lottery, anyway... smile
Feelings are nice and all, but seriously, win a real lottery. I need two more EP800s, for sure.
Belated Happy Birthday!
Hope you had a good one, Peter.
Ditto, dude!

Now, back to work!
Wouldn't be a Birthday greeting from me if I wasn't late.

Hope you did lots' of fun stuff. I was about to say, "So fun that you can't even write about it here," but then again after a quick mental review of some of the posts here over the years, I don't think you need to edit much at all.
Another Happy Belated Birthday Peter ... did you know that the influential blues man Robert Johnson was also born on May 8th.

© Axiom Message Boards