Axiom Home Page
Posted By: billy p Hey Guy's - 06/06/11 02:25 AM
just letting you know...we're putting together a mini GTG locally and if anybody is incline to participate please let me know. Currently on hand we have a pb13u,vtf15h x's 2 and my Fw's sub. We'd love to add another mfg such as...Axiom, CHT or Epic into the the mix. The date I believe has been set for June 16, 2011 likely in the AM for those whom might be available.

Just let me know via PM...Thanks, Bill....
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Hey Guy's - 06/06/11 04:36 AM
Have Fun! Report back!
Posted By: jakewash Re: Hey Guy's - 06/06/11 08:18 PM
I would love to participate you just have to hold it here instead of your place wink
Posted By: billy p Re: Hey Guy's - 06/06/11 09:10 PM
Well we've got your sub covered but your presence would be most welcomed...just tell the wife it's a business trip .... grin
Posted By: Murph Re: Hey Guy's - 06/07/11 11:27 AM
or a hockey trip.

We used to have an out of province hockey trip every winter to a neighboring city. We would all kiss our wives and girlfriends goodbye, show up at the local Lions Hall with our hockey gear, throw all of our gear into a big closet under the stairs, lock the closet door and pile into a van preloaded with beer filled kit bags and broken sticks placed strategically at the windows...just case we passed a wife on the road when we left.
Posted By: BobKay Re: Hey Guy's - 06/07/11 01:15 PM
You are a sleazy man with low morals, poor judgement and little remorse.

Gee, I wish we could hang out more often.
Posted By: Ajax Re: Hey Guy's - 06/07/11 02:48 PM
Originally Posted By: BobKay
You are a sleazy man with low morals, poor judgement and little remorse.

Gee, I wish we could hang out more often.

Or, in the immortal words of the equally immortal Dorothy Parker..."If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me." grin
Posted By: billy p Re: Hey Guy's - 06/15/11 03:30 AM
Just a wee bump...

Common guy's it's this Thursday takin place just outside of TO. Any members who would like to participate and have a sub just let me know...it should be a lot of fun.

Regards, Bill
© Axiom Message Boards