Axiom Home Page
Posted By: cosoundman They're on the way!!! - 09/14/11 01:29 PM
Just got the email that you folks shipped out my order yesterday! Oh! Anticipation!!! You know...you could be kind and say for an extra $10.00 USD, you could ship your stuff by a B1 and parachute 'em in! Atleast for us in the states, anyway!! Been following you guys from the Audioholics site for around 7-8 years...finally convinced "my better half" it was time to upgrade my 37 year old Bose 601's (all 4 of 'em) Great speakers in their time, but their time has come!! Thanks for building a great product at a great price point! Time to empty my drool cup!!
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: They're on the way!!! - 09/14/11 01:32 PM
You're going to have your nose pressed to the glass on the expected delivery day.

Congrats and welcome!
Posted By: Amie Re: They're on the way!!! - 09/14/11 01:47 PM
Wow - great story! Uh . . . I'll see what the B1-direct-target-availability is like . . . $10 eh? Welcome to the Axiom family!
Posted By: Argon Re: They're on the way!!! - 09/14/11 03:04 PM
Originally Posted By: cosoundman
Just got the email that you folks shipped out my order yesterday! Oh! Anticipation!!! You know...you could be kind and say for an extra $10.00 USD, you could ship your stuff by a B1 and parachute 'em in! Atleast for us in the states, anyway!! Been following you guys from the Audioholics site for around 7-8 years...finally convinced "my better half" it was time to upgrade my 37 year old Bose 601's (all 4 of 'em) Great speakers in their time, but their time has come!! Thanks for building a great product at a great price point! Time to empty my drool cup!!

Umm....What, exactly, is on the way?
Posted By: nickbuol Re: They're on the way!!! - 09/14/11 03:42 PM
My second pair of QS8s arrive tomorrow (but I'm on a business trip in New York right now). Oh well.

Yea, cosoundman, whatcha gettin'?
Posted By: cosoundman Re: They're on the way!!! - 09/14/11 06:09 PM
Four 22's and a vt150! Already had a pair of FLM-1's my Audioholics folks said were great and that was before you folks started making subs. Getting stoked!!! Thanks for you guys being you!!
Posted By: Murph Re: They're on the way!!! - 09/14/11 07:20 PM
Nice!!
Make sure you come back to tell us what you think. We like pictures too.
Posted By: JohnK Re: They're on the way!!! - 09/15/11 02:01 AM
Carl, welcome. Congratulations on being persistent and taking seven years to convince the Missus. From my experience you'll certainly have a great listening experience with beautiful music through the M22s. How will you be using the second pair?
Posted By: terzaghi Re: They're on the way!!! - 09/15/11 02:31 AM
pictures are a requirement.
Posted By: jakewash Re: They're on the way!!! - 09/15/11 03:19 AM
Welcome to the forum and Axiom family.

37 yr old Bose 601's, those are actually good sounding along with the 901's.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: They're on the way!!! - 09/15/11 10:47 AM
Welcome, enjoy your new speakers!
© Axiom Message Boards