Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Murph Seinfeld's standup - Anybody Seen - 10/06/11 03:53 PM
Another post I made just reminded me, Jerry is coming to do a show nearby. His old TV show may well be my favorite sitcom ever, but his stand up comedy monologues at the beginning and end were completely "blah" in my opinion.

Has anyone seen his stand up act? I hear it's great but I can't get his old monologues out of my head so I'm undecided as to if I will purchase tickets.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Seinfeld's standup - Anybody Seen - 10/06/11 06:07 PM
YouTube
Posted By: Lorenzo1000 Re: Seinfeld's standup - Anybody Seen - 10/10/11 12:43 AM
Saw Jerry here in The Peg...he was great!!! Well worth it!
Posted By: Murph Re: Seinfeld's standup - Anybody Seen - 10/11/11 02:24 PM
Thanks guys. decided 100$ plus after fees and such is a bit much. Probably well worth it but I just wasn't feeling exited about it.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Seinfeld's standup - Anybody Seen - 10/11/11 02:31 PM
Just sell some of your fancy-schmantzy blood, why don't 'ya?
Posted By: Murph Re: Seinfeld's standup - Anybody Seen - 10/11/11 03:01 PM
Sell it? Can't sell it in Canada. It's all donation based and regulated.

Now if you could sell it, the constant light headedness would explain a lot of my posts but, sadly, I can not use that excuse.
Posted By: BobKay Re: Seinfeld's standup - Anybody Seen - 10/11/11 03:16 PM
Do they check it for levels of home-made hootch?

And why is your blood fancy-schmancy? Is it because it's completely disinfected?
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Seinfeld's standup - Anybody Seen - 10/11/11 03:34 PM
Originally Posted By: BobKay
Do they check it for levels of home-made hootch

LOL.

They do ask if you're a gay man, or if you've had gay sex recently. If so, you can't give blood.

Now that's an EFFIN' joke!
Posted By: Murph Re: Seinfeld's standup - Anybody Seen - 10/11/11 04:02 PM
Do they check it for levels of home-made hootch?

And why is your blood fancy-schmancy? Is it because it's completely disinfected?

Nothing fancy about it. Although I would like to be a super powered mutant. In another thread I was discussing donating plasma and mentioned I now gave blood instead of plasma because there is a high demand for o-Negative.. Apparently it 'spilled over' into this one.
Posted By: Murph Re: Seinfeld's standup - Anybody Seen - 10/11/11 04:10 PM
Originally Posted By: Powertothepeople
They do ask if you're a gay man, or if you've had gay sex recently. If so, you can't give blood.

Now that's an EFFIN' joke!

Ya, Plasma screening was even more stringent by a Big factor. It can feel like your on trial for breaking all the laws of a super hardcore Mennonite community. No offense to the Menos. Just implying how strict it is.
Posted By: jakewash Re: Seinfeld's standup - Anybody Seen - 10/15/11 05:43 AM
Well after what happened with the Red Cross a number of years ago can you blame them for being so strict? They need to know if there is any possibility of tainted blood.

I do agree the fact a person is gay should have nothing to do with it.
Posted By: BobKay Re: Seinfeld's standup - Anybody Seen - 10/15/11 02:21 PM
I have mixed feelings about that. I think that if they're gay AND ugly, no need for extra blood screening. However, if they're gay AND hot, then just say "no."
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Seinfeld's standup - Anybody Seen - 10/15/11 09:57 PM
I have mixed feelings about that. I think that if they're gay AND ugly, no need for extra blood screening. However, if they're gay AND hot, then just say "no."

laugh laugh laugh
© Axiom Message Boards