Axiom Home Page
Posted By: BlueJays1 The possible beginning of another war? - 10/11/11 09:15 PM
U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said in an announcement today that the plan was "conceived, sponsored and was directed from Iran" by a faction of the government and called it a "flagrant" violation of U.S. and international law...

The U.S. is committed to holding Iran accountable for its actions," Holder said.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/us-iran-tied-terror-plot-washington-dc-disrupted/story?id=14711933

Posted By: BobKay Re: The possible beginning of another war? - 10/12/11 03:56 PM
It was reported this morning that Iran's response was that the accusation was "preposterous."

The US has issued a Travel Advisory.

Guess I'll need to remember that next time I take a friend and his fiance hiking there.
Posted By: BobKay Re: The possible beginning of another war? - 10/12/11 03:58 PM
Crap!! 1500 posts! I was sure I'd get asked to leave before 1000 and have a life again. It's entrapment! Or enchantment?

Nahh!
Posted By: fredk Re: The possible beginning of another war? - 10/13/11 02:35 AM
Well, we wanted to ask you to leave, but you're so damned entertaining...
Posted By: BobKay Re: The possible beginning of another war? - 10/13/11 06:22 PM
Originally Posted By: fredk

Like watching a moth speeding toward the bug zapper, huh?
Posted By: fredk Re: The possible beginning of another war? - 10/14/11 02:54 AM
Originally Posted By: BobKay

Like watching a moth speeding toward the bug zapper, huh?

Yet you somehow always just miss and come around for another run. That there is some talent!
Posted By: CV Re: The possible beginning of another war? - 10/14/11 04:08 AM
Yet you somehow always just miss and come around for another run. That there is some talent!

Wouldn't be very good as a kamikaze pilot.
Posted By: BobKay Re: The possible beginning of another war? - 10/14/11 11:21 AM
I wonder what kind of symbolic images are painted in rows onto the side of a plane for a kamikaze pilot who has flown multiple missions?
Posted By: fredk Re: The possible beginning of another war? - 10/15/11 12:32 AM
Doh Doh Doh Doh ...
© Axiom Message Boards