Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Murph He tripped and fell? Really????????? - 01/18/12 07:54 PM
Concordia Captain says he "Tripped and Fell into the lifeboat".

He also says he did the near shore "maneuver" 3 or 4 times before and does not know how it (the collision) happened. He says he was "A victim of his instincts."

I'm sorry, but when you are in charge of 4000 lives on a multi-million dollar vessel, you do not navigate by instinct.
Posted By: BobKay Re: He tripped and fell? Really????????? - 01/18/12 08:44 PM
What are you guys on about?!?! He comes from the same country that makes Fiats and has the best pickpockets on the planet!

And they INVENTED The Mafia!!
Posted By: medic8r Re: He tripped and fell? Really????????? - 01/18/12 09:05 PM
I haven't heard a "Tripped and fell" story that bad since I was on an emergency room rotation and informed a patient that his X-ray revealed an apple and a pear in his rectum.
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: He tripped and fell? Really????????? - 01/18/12 09:22 PM
Originally Posted By: medic8r
I haven't heard a "Tripped and fell" story that bad since I was on an emergency room rotation and informed a patient that his X-ray revealed an apple and a pear in his rectum.

You mean to say I've been storing mine in the wrong place this whole time? And I'm informed of this just when the uncomfortable feeling has ceased.

Forum disclaimer - NEVER heed nutritional advice from Bob!

P.S. Is that the same for sausage?
Originally Posted By: medic8r

Joyce had a patient with a beer bottle the other day. At least your patient was trying to incorporate more fruit in their diet.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: He tripped and fell? Really????????? - 01/19/12 03:11 AM
Are you not allowed to say 'ass', even when the comedic benefit would make information easier to convey?
Posted By: JohnK Re: He tripped and fell? Really????????? - 01/19/12 03:42 AM
J.P., that's about the worst case of an inefficient digestive tract that I ever heard of!
© Axiom Message Boards