Axiom Home Page
Posted By: MarkSJohnson RIP Whitney Houston - 02/12/12 01:20 AM
Man, I had a crush on her when she first debuted! I don't know if I was more enthralled with the pics on her first album or her voice.
Posted By: CV Re: RIP Whitney Houston - 02/12/12 01:27 AM
Crazy. It says 20 hours ago the news was that she was approached to be a judge on X Factor. Now this.
Posted By: Lampshade Re: RIP Whitney Houston - 02/12/12 01:28 AM
I just found out and my heart skipped a beat. I am a little surprised by my reaction. I did not think that I cared about her at all. She lost all a long time ago and was considered a joke. But now I am sorry I ridiculed a human being with problems as great as hers.
Posted By: Wid Re: RIP Whitney Houston - 02/12/12 01:30 AM

Very sad news, what a shame.
Posted By: FordPrefect Re: RIP Whitney Houston - 02/12/12 04:21 AM
now will they arrest Bobby Brown?
Posted By: BlueJays1 Re: RIP Whitney Houston - 02/12/12 03:15 PM
Crack is whack
Posted By: Argon Re: RIP Whitney Houston - 02/12/12 03:43 PM
Sad....too sad. She could remember the words to the Star Spangled Banner - and the tune. She sang it like she was proud to be an American.
Posted By: Adrian Re: RIP Whitney Houston - 02/12/12 04:39 PM
I was stunned and saddened when I heard this news last night, though everyone knew she was having trouble with drugs and shouldn't really be surprised. Where were her peers? her family? her life clearly went downhill after marrying that scumbag Bobby Brown.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: RIP Whitney Houston - 02/12/12 05:08 PM
Yes, very sad. She definately had a God given voice.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: RIP Whitney Houston - 02/12/12 08:39 PM
She really DID have one of the most amazing voices ever. Don't get me wrong, it's sad. But the fact that she died might not be as sad as the fact that for the last 20 years, she hasn't really lived.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: RIP Whitney Houston - 02/12/12 11:57 PM
Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson
She really DID have one of the most amazing voices ever. Don't get me wrong, it's sad. But the fact that she died might not be as sad as the fact that for the last 20 years, she hasn't really lived.

Hey, someone posted that same line on Facebook... Oh wait...
Posted By: jakewash Re: RIP Whitney Houston - 02/13/12 02:58 AM
Well said Mark
© Axiom Message Boards