Axiom Home Page
Posted By: SirQuack RIP Davy Jones - 03/01/12 12:17 AM
http://music.msn.com/music/artist/davy-jones/
Posted By: BobKay Re: RIP Davy Jones - 03/01/12 02:26 AM
Way to go, Davy. No, seriously! Singing on the road last week, feeling poorly this morning, then dead at hospital before the day's out. Way...To...Go!

Everyone oughta go down like that. But you greedy basterds would wanna know when, too!

I've seen you guys "choose" on questionnaires. "I'll take the car, the stereo, the woman, the money, the boat, and the woman's sister's neighbor, please. (Most of you DO remember to say please, no matter how piggy, I'll give you that.) "Were "gems" a choice?"

See, you ruin it for everybody.
Posted By: Lampshade Re: RIP Davy Jones - 03/01/12 02:48 AM
I loved the Monkees when I was a kid. So funny. Peter was my favorite. I will miss Davy.
Posted By: medic8r Re: RIP Davy Jones - 03/01/12 06:34 PM
Originally Posted By: BobKay
Everyone oughta go down like that.

Best way to cut health care costs! Seriously.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: RIP Davy Jones - 03/01/12 06:56 PM
My dad just ran up ~$120K in hospital costs over three weeks, most of which was in an ICU. Between Medicaid, a retirement as full-bird from the Air Force, and 40 years with IBM, he has good coverage.

I don't.

I'll be looking for a frozen pond to "wander off to" when it's time.
Posted By: Kruncher Re: RIP Davy Jones - 03/01/12 07:50 PM
Damn, I'm gonna start sounding like Cam a bit here. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I've just had months in medical care, and it will continue for some time.

Complex and expensive stuff. I assume. I have to assume, because I've never had a bill, and I won't. Besides my taxes, that is.

That said, I'm all for a quick exit when required.
Posted By: CV Re: RIP Davy Jones - 03/02/12 02:24 AM
Sorry to see him go. My sister and I were looking forward to meeting him at the Chicago Comic Con. We met Peter Tork at last year's, though that was disappointing because he was pretty cold and wouldn't even look at my sister directly despite my sister trying to say how great they were in concert. We were hoping Davy might be a little warmer.
© Axiom Message Boards