Axiom Home Page
Posted By: dakkon My ongoing DIY project. - 06/14/12 02:03 AM
I have have been working on my own project, which is completely unrelated to HT.

Here are the youtube videos that i have made to share the final stages of the project.. This project started last November, and has been ongoing pretty much since then.. During the spring i did not work on it that much due to school.. In between the spring and summer semester i had a solid 3 weeks to get a lot of progress made.

I hope you enjoy the videos.
http://www.youtube.com/user/alextrichards?feature=watch
Posted By: Murph Re: My ongoing DIY project. - 06/14/12 11:28 AM
Wow, you don't mess around. Impressive!
Posted By: INANE Re: My ongoing DIY project. - 06/15/12 02:53 AM
Big changes between each video. That's a lot of work but looks great!
Posted By: dakkon Re: My ongoing DIY project. - 06/15/12 02:56 AM
Thanks guys. I wish i had gotten some "before" videos. the first video is at about the 2/3 point. This is how i spend most of my days, now that the temps in Dallas are getting closer to the 100 point, my progress will be slowing... I wish it was November again!.
Posted By: Gary Vose Sr Re: My ongoing DIY project. - 06/15/12 06:07 PM
Originally Posted By: dakkon
Thanks guys. I wish i had gotten some "before" videos. the first video is at about the 2/3 point. This is how i spend most of my days, now that the temps in Dallas are getting closer to the 100 point, my progress will be slowing... I wish it was November again!.

Looks good, keep plugging away, looks like the finish line is in sight.

OOHH, by the way, it's been between 100-110 here in the Valley of the Sun, since Mother's day. I 'm not complaining or anything, just spending more time indoors.
Posted By: terzaghi Re: My ongoing DIY project. - 06/15/12 11:10 PM
Landscaping is hard work!
Posted By: dakkon Re: My ongoing DIY project. - 06/15/12 11:58 PM
David, it is hard work. I wish the yard was big enough to have used a bobcat... I was able to use a mini bobcat to dig out 8 yards of dirt.. Even with that machine doing 8 yards worth of removal, i still did about 3 or 4 yards by hand... One nice thing is, when you go to bed.. You sleep like a freaking rock, no problem!

Gary, I agree the end is in sight... I can't wait.. Just have to make it... The land scape company is going to come back late next week to "give me another hand". Having 7 other people help for a day REALLY helps with the progress.
© Axiom Message Boards