Axiom Home Page
Posted By: exlabdriver Our Herd - 07/19/12 06:34 PM
Whilst perusing the Axiom Forums this morning in 'My Cave', a small portion of our local herd of Columbia Black Tailed Deer came by for breakfast - 3 does & 2 fawns. Mama deer was obviously being used as a feeding station for the little ones.

I had to share a pic of the newest addition to our family, Jasmine. She came from a shelter last week & joins our other 3 older cats. She is a joy to have around...

TAM
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Our Herd - 07/19/12 07:00 PM
OMG! AN ALBINO LONGTAILED DEER! AND IN YOU HOUSE! OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH!!!!

Oh wait, it isn't albino! It's eyes aren't red!
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Our Herd - 07/19/12 07:01 PM
Oh, I skipped right to the pictures. Here I thought it was a new bread of domesticated deer, but it is a cat... Bubble popped... Dreams shattered...
Posted By: SBrown Re: Our Herd - 07/19/12 10:40 PM
She's enjoying the cardboard box like a youngster. smile
Posted By: bridgman Re: Our Herd - 07/20/12 01:17 AM
Beautiful pictures.
Posted By: exlabdriver Re: Our Herd - 07/20/12 04:34 AM
Being a veteran cat owner (or do they own me?), I found out long ago that the simple things, like a piece of string, keep them more than happy.

Discarded cardboard boxes of all shapes & sizes make great toys, hiding places, sleeping quarters, scratching posts, etc. No need to buy overpriced stuff from the pet store. Really cheap ping pong balls from the 'Dollar Store' are also favourites...

TAM
Posted By: Murph Re: Our Herd - 07/20/12 11:14 AM
Great pics of beautiful creatures.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Our Herd - 07/20/12 12:18 PM
Beautiful pics of Great creatures.
Posted By: Murph Re: Our Herd - 07/20/12 12:31 PM
And thus, Oneupmanshipbot was born...........

Snicker.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Our Herd - 07/20/12 10:06 PM
Nah, I just learned how to rewrite internet term papers.
Posted By: exlabdriver Re: Our Herd - 07/21/12 12:17 AM
I just found another cheap toy that Jasmine likes - the ballpoint pens on my computer desk. They now are mostly scattered around the room in the most inaccessible places, ha!...

TAM
© Axiom Message Boards