Axiom Home Page
Posted By: LT61 No April fools joke this year... - 04/01/13 12:53 PM
Hello, I usually have a post and a picture on this day, of some product to enhance your audio experience...that turns out to be a gag. This year, I just didn't have the time.
(sorry, Johnk)

I do have a REAL product I just bought for my M60's grille covers. Actually, they ARE grille covers made by: www.invizagrille.com They make "clear" speaker grilles for many makes, including the Axiom M60. A clear acrylic mesh of sorts, that because of it's design, and light refraction...makes the grille almost invisible! I have always liked the look of the M60s with their grilles off, and now I have the look, and protection of strong grille covers. Here is the picture link, you can check out. www.invizagrlle/photos.com

Larry
Posted By: Murph Re: No April fools joke this year... - 04/01/13 01:41 PM
I clicked expecting to see M60s with no grills at all but both your links fail. Or is that the April 1st part. smile
Posted By: JohnK Re: No April fools joke this year... - 04/02/13 01:17 AM
Larry, I always look forward to your April 1st visit. Andrew and our other members should realize that they've applied their invisibility technology to their web site as well.
Posted By: LT61 Re: No April fools joke this year... - 04/02/13 03:23 AM
John, always a pleasure chating with you. (Tom T, too)
I do like to pass on my audio product finds, on this date.
I miss the forum, but I really have little to add these days. I'm wanting to do a 10 year anniversary review of my M60ti's next year, we'll see. By the way, John...I see you're lagging behind a bit on the posts. The way I understand it, the one who tops Ken.C gets the title of 'Axiomoe'.

Larry
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: No April fools joke this year... - 04/02/13 10:04 AM
Originally Posted By: LT61

I miss the forum, but I really have little to add these days.

Pfffft. I have less than "little" and I'M still here! grin

(Good to "see" you again, Larry!)
Posted By: CatBrat Re: No April fools joke this year... - 04/02/13 11:43 AM
Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson

No comment.
Posted By: fredk Re: No April fools joke this year... - 04/03/13 01:40 AM
Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson

Yeah, but that's only because you know you'll get roped into doing the dishes if you step away from the important work you're doing at your computer.
© Axiom Message Boards