Axiom Home Page
Posted By: BlueJays1 Breaking Bad: The Final Episodes - 07/21/13 10:33 PM
An amazing show. Series finale beginning Aug, 11 on AMC. I like how Vince Gilligan hasn't dragged this show on like what we witnessed with David Chase and the Sopranos. Breaking Bad is a series that got better and better with epic moments trumping one another. Best of all it will end in its prime. Amazing acting (Giancarlo Esposito, Jonathan Banks, Bob Odenkirk, Charles Baker, Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul).

This series won't be your typical show that will end with skittles and rainbows.

Final 8 Episode Titles

Click to reveal..

55 - Blood Money
56 - Buried
57 - Confessions
58 - Rabid Dog
59 - To`hajiilee
60 - Ozymandias
61 - Granite State
62 - Felina

Anyone else looking forward to the final series? It's been a long time or has at least felt like it since there were any new episodes...

Posted By: CV Re: Breaking Bad: The Final Episodes - 07/21/13 10:57 PM
Perfect show. I'm ready.
Posted By: BlueJays1 Re: Breaking Bad: The Final Episodes - 07/21/13 11:11 PM
Originally Posted By: CV
Perfect show. I'm ready.

It really is.

I recently re-watched the entire series on Blu-ray. As good the 2nd time. There is some crazy LFE in Blu-ray soundtrack.

I didn't want to forget any small details to the plot and characters. Though, it's maddening going over all the possible plot scenarios and Gilligans next "epic moment" to the show.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Breaking Bad: The Final Episodes - 07/21/13 11:16 PM
I'm so ready for this. It's going to be an amazing roller coaster right up until the end.
Posted By: Murph Re: Breaking Bad: The Final Episodes - 07/22/13 11:47 AM
Indeed! One of my all time favorites. Well, I'm too capricious to pick just one favorite but it's definitely my all time favorite some of the time.
Posted By: J. B. Re: Breaking Bad: The Final Episodes - 07/22/13 01:36 PM
glad to hear about this tv series; i never heard of it, probably bc i can't get AMC where i live.
i'll see if i can get it some where else.

the last tv series i've seen is Dexter. An excellent one.
Posted By: BlueJays1 Re: Breaking Bad: The Final Episodes - 07/22/13 03:15 PM
Originally Posted By: J. B.
glad to hear about this tv series; i never heard of it, probably bc i can't get AMC where i live.
i'll see if i can get it some where else.

the last tv series i've seen is Dexter. An excellent one.

Are you on Rogers cable?

Otherwise if you are on Bell or Shaw, AMC would be included in one of the movie packages that you could subscribe to.

You can also get seasons 1 - 5 on Blu-Ray.
Posted By: J. B. Re: Breaking Bad: The Final Episodes - 07/22/13 03:57 PM
I'm on Cogeco, a cable co. in Quebec and Ontario.
they don't carry as many english channels as others bc
most of their clientèle is french speaking.

i was on Shaw Direct until this spring, but had too many problems with reception when rain or snow came down.

"I’m armed and I’m drinking. I don’t want to listen to advice from me, amigo." ;-)
© Axiom Message Boards