Axiom Home Page
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Kruncher? - 04/12/14 07:42 PM
Has anyone heard from Kruncher?

I PM'd him in September, and it hasn't been read. He hasn't been online in over a year.
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Kruncher? - 04/12/14 07:49 PM
He's with Sushi.
Posted By: BobKay Re: Kruncher? - 04/12/14 07:57 PM
Originally Posted By: tomtuttle
He's with Sushi.

Whoosh! Please explain.
Posted By: medic8r Re: Kruncher? - 04/12/14 09:30 PM
Sushi was a regular here many years ago. He's not been active since I joined. I don't think there's any cause and effect going on.

He had a cool avatar, an animated gif of Totoro. Once, a few years back, I used that avatar to make people think for a split second that Sushi was back.

Geez, Bob, I thought you just said that you read old posts to catch up on this kind of thing?!
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Kruncher? - 04/12/14 09:47 PM
Sushi was a long time back! Probably about 10 years ago.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Kruncher? - 04/12/14 09:54 PM
Originally Posted By: medic8r
Sushi was a regular here many years ago. He's not been active since I joined.

I also thought about leaving after you joined, PJ.

But the constant scribbling became mildly amusing after awhile.
Posted By: Gr8_White_North Re: Kruncher? - 04/12/14 10:16 PM
I looked up sushi and some threads he contributed to. He is a propeller head by profession according to his bio. Some things never change though. 10 yrs ago they were debating ( arguing ) tomato tomahto the exact things we still are, so things here are SNAFU after all. Carry On
Posted By: BobKay Re: Kruncher? - 04/13/14 04:44 PM
Kruncher and I pm'd during his 2nd attempt at chemotherapy, which had failed. He had gone form 240 lbs. to 140. His doctor was about to begin a new round of experimental treatment and shortly after that he stopped logging in. That was about a year ago.

If any of us were to expire, has any of you ever thought that we would likely never know about it if you did not leave instructions for someone to post it here?

That'd be enough to make me check in every f'day of the year!
I'd be rubbing my palms together right now, but then I'd have to sweep up all the hair off the floor.

I'm kidding, I'm kidding! I wish no one here any harm of any type, nor do I wish them unhappiness. I'd have to care about you to feel that way. Now, about my palms...
Posted By: brwsaw Re: Kruncher? - 04/13/14 04:57 PM
Bad Bob.
Bad!
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Kruncher? - 04/13/14 11:34 PM
That's horrifying news.

Yes, there is a codicil in my will for my executor to tell you all Cheers one last time.

But, you get NOTHING!
Posted By: Lampshade Re: Kruncher? - 04/13/14 11:44 PM
I was dropping serious hints about someone leaving M100s to his beloved little friend who lives nearby.
© Axiom Message Boards