Axiom Home Page
Posted By: taylormade1ca wow ups - 10/21/14 01:32 AM
well here I sit looking at one beautiful m100 speaker.Ups the great delivery company decided to only deliver one of my new babys.I just don't get it 2 speakers 2 shipping labels with all the same scans except one left the building and got put on a truck and one did not.They were scanned one minute apart.Does this mean it is fubared or am I gonna get lucky and it will show up.because now it says unable to show when delivery is expected.so I will sit here and dream about how good it could have sounded to night.

that's all thanks for listening
Posted By: SirQuack Re: wow ups - 10/21/14 02:34 AM
That does suck, been there before.
Posted By: bridgman Re: wow ups - 10/21/14 02:44 AM
Generally you'll be on the phone listening to them explain why they can't tell you where your package is right now, and you'll hear the UPS truck drive away from your house.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: wow ups - 10/21/14 01:44 PM
Originally Posted By: bridgman
Generally you'll be on the phone listening to them explain why they can't tell you where your package is right now, and you'll hear the UPS truck drive away from your house.

There is a LOT of truth in that statement for sure. grin
Posted By: taylormade1ca Re: wow ups - 10/21/14 06:10 PM
Ha that would be true but the wife was home when it showed up and her not knowing. But it on is on truck for today's delivery so here's hoping
Posted By: BBIBH Re: wow ups - 10/21/14 09:12 PM
Yes, my QS8's were together for 1/2 the ride, then magically separated at a depot and took vastly different routes before being delivered hours apart.

When I spoke to one driver, he told me that his depot was so busy that they were adding contract drivers for the day - which begs the question as to why one speaker was routed that way.
Posted By: brwsaw Re: wow ups - 10/21/14 09:34 PM
I had the opposite experience last week. 2 trucks showed up with 2 pieces which shipped together from the same supplier.
Posted By: taylormade1ca Re: wow ups - 10/21/14 11:25 PM
Well it's all good the wife just called it is there and so fAr so good she says the box has some wear and tear but looks better the. The other one and the speaker was fine.
Now if this last hour at work would hurry up so I can go home and enjoy.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: wow ups - 10/21/14 11:28 PM
crank them babies up
© Axiom Message Boards