Axiom Home Page
Posted By: JohnK Jack's Birthday - 12/01/16 05:39 AM
Thursday will be Jack's(Ajax)day in Cleveland, which produced two(nearly three)winners this year. Happy Birthday, Jack!
Posted By: FordPrefect Re: Jack's Birthday - 12/01/16 09:32 AM
Happy Birthday Jack, you're also a winner. Enjoy your day.
Wayne
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Jack's Birthday - 12/01/16 02:59 PM
Happy Birthday Jackster!
Posted By: Adrian Re: Jack's Birthday - 12/01/16 03:27 PM
Have a Great Day, Jack. Happy Birthday!!
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Jack's Birthday - 12/01/16 05:17 PM
Happy Bday.
Posted By: medic8r Re: Jack's Birthday - 12/01/16 07:02 PM
Originally Posted By JohnK
Thursday will be Jack's(Ajax)day in Cleveland, which produced two(nearly three)winners this year. Happy Birthday, Jack!

Hey, JohnK - I'm trying to identify the winners but am not coming up with all of them:

1. Cavaliers won the NBA title
2. (unknown winner)
3. Indians almost won the World Series

What am I missing? It is driving me crazy, and I am eyeing the pills in the sample closet to try and right the ship.

And happy birthday, Jack!

P.S. As I was about to hit submit, I wondered if #2 would be the Republican National Convention nominating Donald Trump?
Posted By: onn Re: Jack's Birthday - 12/02/16 01:14 AM
Happy Birthday Jack
Posted By: JohnK Re: Jack's Birthday - 12/02/16 05:24 AM
You got it, J.P. Leave the sample closet closed, instead munch on a doughnut to celebrate winning my little contest.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Jack's Birthday - 12/03/16 12:27 AM
Happy Belated Jack!
Posted By: Ajax Re: Jack's Birthday - 12/05/16 02:42 AM
Thanks Guys. Sorry for the late thank you. Sometimes, life just gets in the way.
Posted By: Ajax Re: Jack's Birthday - 12/05/16 02:46 AM
Originally Posted By medic8r
Originally Posted By JohnK

Hey, JohnK - I'm trying to identify the winners but am not coming up with all of them:

1. Cavaliers won the NBA title
2. (unknown winner)
3. Indians almost won the World Series

What am I missing? It is driving me crazy, and I am eyeing the pills in the sample closet to try and right the ship.

And happy birthday, Jack!

P.S. As I was about to hit submit, I wondered if #2 would be the Republican National Convention nominating Donald Trump?

Cleveland Monsters hockey team, farm team for the Columbus Blue Jackets, wins the American Hockey League Calder cup. smile
© Axiom Message Boards