Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Haoleb Terminator 3 rocks! - 11/12/03 03:22 AM
Just got done watching T3.

Ive been waiting for the DVD to come out since i first saw it in a theater in lake tahoe, a bad one. The sound was painfully loud and bright i swore id have to rent it and watch it the way it was meant to be played.. (on a 19 inch screen?)

Awesome! The second time around was just as good as the first. minus the big screen, the sound was sure better. no surround but at least it didnt hurt my ears. These m80's totally rock with movies like this. you guys gotta go rent it.
Posted By: MiniRock Re: Terminator 3 rocks! - 11/12/03 10:24 AM
Rent it, hell no, BUY IT!! ot only a great action flick, great transfer, but also an awesome 5.1 mix. The car chase makes use of every speaker, and has some of the best, CLEAN, deep bass I've heard. Not at any point did the track sound overcooked or too forward. I played it on the M60, VP150, QS8 setup with a Yamaha RX-V740 and 2 B&K ST-125.3 amps (one for the front speakers, and one for the rears) and 2 M&K MX-150's. I haven't tried it on the Martin Logan setup yet. I have found my self really enjoying the M60 setup, and have been finding myself wanting to watch more movies on them than my ML's recently.
© Axiom Message Boards