Axiom Home Page
Posted By: curtis Great deal on M80's - 11/16/03 05:04 AM
This guy lives close to me and is selling his Axioms!

http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/search2.pl?seller&Skraggle
Posted By: Haoleb Re: Great deal on M80's - 11/16/03 05:10 PM
Same speakers that won over stereophile huh... I guess i missed that review. lol

Amie, i dont know how the reviewing process works, but have you ever thought of contacting stereophile and having them do a review of the M80's?

I think that would get some good buisness from 2 channel people. And depending on how they review em, a more weighty good review.
Posted By: JimmyTango Re: Great deal on M80's - 11/16/03 05:16 PM
Yes, good prices. Too bad the HSU sub sold, I would have snatched that one up in a heart beat. Ditto on those 80's, if he would ship them, they'd be mine.
Posted By: sushi Re: Great deal on M80's - 11/17/03 01:22 AM
Yeah, good prices. But I am curious as to what speakers this guy has replaced the Axioms/Hsu with. "Smaller towers all around" with a different (supposedly better) sub??? Doesn't really make sense to me...
Posted By: Saturn Re: Great deal on M80's - 11/17/03 01:32 AM
This is what he has...I think.

http://tyleracoustics.home.mindspring.com/home_theater_sys200.html
Posted By: curtis Re: Great deal on M80's - 11/17/03 04:08 AM
In reply to:

Yeah, good prices. But I am curious as to what speakers this guy has replaced the Axioms/Hsu with. "Smaller towers all around" with a different (supposedly better) sub??? Doesn't really make sense to me...

I contacted him, he is getting Def Tech BP2006TL towers and CLR-2300 center channel.
Posted By: senordaley Re: Great deal on M80's - 11/19/03 03:52 AM
Well, guess they will be mine come Saturday. I have arranged an audition before I buy. I'll let you all know how it turns out, as I live a couple hours north the seller. Yeah!!
Posted By: curtis Re: Great deal on M80's - 11/19/03 05:49 AM
Since you will be in the area, you are welcome to come listen to my setup as well.
© Axiom Message Boards