Axiom Home Page
Posted By: FordPrefect Clearly ...too much time on my hands - 01/20/04 06:02 PM

A sneak peak at Axiom's newest beta speaker, the M22fp (for front ported). Or just too much time on my hands?

I do like the gold tones on the speakers, goes much better with the warm colour of the wood.

Not sure what diference in sound the front port would make over the back port, but they certainly could be wall mounted like the QS8s.

Use of magnets to hold on the grills gives a much cleaner appearance when they are removed. This is a feature I think Axiom should apply to all their speakers.

It's not easy being retired.

Posted By: spiffnme Re: Clearly ...too much time on my hands - 01/20/04 06:24 PM

Very nice!
wall mount? whoa, that's a 16 lb speaker...
Posted By: Zarak Re: Clearly ...too much time on my hands - 01/20/04 09:52 PM
That's what the FMB is for!
Posted By: twodan19 Re: Clearly ...too much time on my hands - 01/20/04 10:22 PM
how much are they, and what's your commission on the sales? look great. time to start rumors??
dan
Posted By: WhatFurrer Re: Clearly ...too much time on my hands - 01/20/04 10:30 PM
Is this thinking / dreaming / imaging out loud or has someone run this past the folks at Axiom?

WhatFurrer
yes, he's real good w/ editing the bitmap to create the front port! ha!
Posted By: Ajax Re: Clearly ...too much time on my hands - 01/21/04 04:14 AM
Knock it off, Ford!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Haoleb Re: Clearly ...too much time on my hands - 01/21/04 05:40 AM
ok ok. these are just a coupld quickes but here goes. i can photochop too! these are strictly for entertainment purposes. axiom doesnt actually make this speaker... (yet)

Posted By: pmbuko Re: Clearly ...too much time on my hands - 01/21/04 08:10 AM
I still can't get over how deep those M80s are -- not that there's anything wrong with that.
© Axiom Message Boards