Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Sean New Speakers? - 02/20/02 01:35 AM
Ian,
Do you plan bringing a new line of speakers to the market anytime soon and or adding new speakers to the M series like say thr M90 or M100?

Posted By: Ian Re: New Speakers? - 02/20/02 04:30 PM
We have some additional products coming out soon; outdoor and in wall versions of some of the Millennia models. The work on completely new products never ends and there will be additions and changes to the Millennia line as we go along. An entire new line will probably still be some time off though.

Ian Colquhoun
President & Chief Engineer
Posted By: Anonymous Re: New Speakers? - 02/20/02 10:02 PM
Ian do you or have you tryed a M50 bookshelf in devloping the M22? Why did u go with the smaller drivers in the 22 in sted of the ones like* the M50.Could you exlpain this to me?

Posted By: Sean Re: New Speakers? - 02/21/02 12:16 AM
So your main focus is the M line.What modles are the indoors going to represent? like the M3?M22?

Posted By: Ian Re: New Speakers? - 02/21/02 07:55 PM
A bookshelf version of the M50 was considered but we though it would be a bit large so we went with the M22 layout. The inwalls are going to be the M2 and M3 designs. The outdoor is a completely new design.

Ian Colquhoun
President & Chief Engineer
Posted By: Tolovana Re: New Speakers? - 11/16/02 05:33 PM
How is the work going on these in-wall speakers? We love our Axiom's so much that I want them everywhere - kitchen and bathroom, and so need something that's in-wall. I thought about buying the M0ti's and stuffing them in the wall, behind a radio-shack grille, but if something else is coming soon, we can wait.

Carol
Posted By: Semi_On Re: New Speakers? - 11/17/02 03:30 PM
Axiom outdoor speakers? I think I just made a mess.
© Axiom Message Boards