Axiom Home Page
Posted By: spiffnme Montreal Trip - 04/07/04 05:55 PM
OK...got all the pictures finished. Here's an quick little webpages of pics.

Montreal

And just in case you missed it...here's the page I made for our St. Croix trip.

St. Croix

Mr. Bear is becoming quite the world traveler.

Posted By: twodan19 Re: Montreal Trip - 04/07/04 07:21 PM
spiff, fantastic. no need for a vacation for me, i just took a virtual vacation.
dan
Posted By: bigjohn Re: Montreal Trip - 04/07/04 07:32 PM
from warm, sand covered beaches.. to cold, snow covered streets.. its been a crazy winter, wouldn't you say..

you are culturalizing me spiff.. those are the first gay vacation pics i have EVER seen.. i was actually a few clicks into the beach resort website, before i realized it was an exclusive, all-gay resort.. imagine my surprise!!

looks like you and your buddies had a great time.. thanks for sharing..

bigjohn

Posted By: Ray3 Re: Montreal Trip - 04/07/04 07:50 PM
Great pictures spiff. In many of them, it was almost like someone else was holding the camera and talking pictures of you and Roger. Must have been a hard decision - "Big TV..... or.... vacation"

Actually, we are very close to Canada here in Rochester and have been to Toronto several times (3 1/2 hour drive). It's their city that has "Broadway". We are getting a "fast ferry" at the end of April that will provide a 1 hour trip across the lake. The thing left Australia at the end of Feb and made it's way across the ocean to New York City, where is is currently undergoing repairs after hitting a pier upon arrival! Once fixed, it will come to Roch via the St. Lawrence Seaway.

Around the other end of Lake Ontario are Montreal and Quebec and, for some reason I can't think of, we have never visited either of those cities. Well, Quebec has a reputatioon for trating you like something they stepped in if you don't speak French, but Montreal should be worth a trip. I'll need to check with my wife. Hmmmm, did I just experience a major, self-induced wallet twinge?
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Montreal Trip - 04/07/04 08:19 PM
They sell crepes at Burger King?

Posted By: Ray3 Re: Montreal Trip - 04/07/04 08:22 PM
In Montreal that would be "Chez Burger King".
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Montreal Trip - 04/07/04 08:28 PM
More like "Le Roi des Vaches Mortes"
Posted By: Ajax Re: Montreal Trip - 04/07/04 09:23 PM
Oh Gad! I love it when you type french!
Posted By: spiffnme Re: Montreal Trip - 04/07/04 09:52 PM
Nice try Peter, but no, we weren't at Burger King. That was next door. We stopped at a little bakery/coffee shop.

Posted By: spiffnme Re: Montreal Trip - 04/07/04 09:56 PM
Not much "gay" about the trip, eh? Being gay isn't nearly as different as being straight as most people think.

Posted By: pmbuko Re: Montreal Trip - 04/07/04 10:15 PM
From what I hear, it's not even necessarily hairier.
© Axiom Message Boards