Axiom Home Page
Posted By: pmbuko Did anyone else get the SVS customer survey? - 04/26/04 09:36 PM
Judging by the questions on the survey, it looks like they're trying to find out if there's any interest in them making full-range speakers and car speakers. Interesting...

The survey (complete with prize!) Is only for existing customers. You can get to it from here.
Yup...I got it. They are certainly looking to expand.
I got it, and I don't even own a SVS. I returned it within the 30 days.
Did you fill out the survey anyway? If so, you'd better not win...
I will fill it out later....I am not much into surveys.

On a side note...any of you guys in the LA area are welcome to come by to my place tomorrow evening. I purchased an SVS PB1+ for my Parents and their friends....one of them will be the lucky owner when they decide who it will serve best.

Anyways, spiff is coming over with some of his bass demanding music, and we are going to compare my VTF-3, STF-2, and the PB1+ for kicks. By the way..the PB1+ is gorgeous.
I was wondering how a HSU guru got a survey for SVS owners. Now I know. You're starting to rival Craigsub's collection. Sheesh!
no no...I will not be keeping the SVS for myself...I lose it on Wednesday, but I will get to hear it once in a while.

It is a beautiful looking sub.
This must be the SVS spiff said 2-3 weeks ago) he would be able to hear. It will be interesting to hear his comments. Squeeze his shoes a bit curtis and make sure he gives us a good summary
I don't think spiff is ever at a loss for words.
Nah...I deleted it. I tend to avoid those types of surveys.
Are you suggesting that I never shut up?

Yep, I got it too and have already filled it out. I'd just love to win one of the wall signs. If I do win the sub I'll have to decide what to do with it or my 20-39PCi. Hmmmmm...decisions, decisions.

Lets just say that I think you can address any topic.
LET ME BE THE FIRST TO SAY IF ANY OF YOU WIN THE SUB, AND HAVE A USED ONE TO GET RID OF.. I AM IN THE MARKET.

YES I AM SHOUTING..

its gotta be cheap though.. i have used up all available HT funds..

bigjohn
Dave, I figure a Y-connector is the answer to your problem .

Ray,

You're trying to get me in trouble, aren't you? The silk ficus tree hides the current SVS, but I'm not sure it could hide two.

Wow, Dave... you must be married... hiding speakers, CD rack not being the focal point of a room...

Bren R.

Dave, you don't get off that easy!!! Get a Y connector for the tree too!
In reply to:

Wow, Dave... you must be married... hiding speakers, CD rack not being the focal point of a room...

Nope. Just livin' in sin with a wonderful woman that encourages my obsession with movies and music. The tree doesn't affect the bass any, so I'm glad to "hide" it and make her happy. One day I'll have a dedicated room that doesn't have to double as a living room... Ahhh, to dream.

© Axiom Message Boards