Axiom Home Page
Posted By: speckshoes Axioms in your area - 08/28/04 08:43 PM
Denham Springs,Louisiana- M60Ti fronts,VP150 center, QS8s for surrounds. Bring your own refreshments...with enough notice there'll be BBQ, fish fry,ATV ridin', whatever, included
Posted By: CosmicVoyager Re: Axioms in your area - 08/28/04 11:45 PM
speckshoes,

Welcome. I wish I lived in Louisiana and was shopping for Axioms. It sounds like fun. Oh well, if you are ever in Colorado the same applies.

Posted By: Zarak Re: Axioms in your area - 08/29/04 11:38 AM
With the number of people offering auditions nowadays, you could plan a tour of the US based around the different Axiom setups that people had that you were going to check out.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Axioms in your area - 08/29/04 06:41 PM
I've already made 4 stops on that tour: mwc in Dallas, Ajax in Cleveland, tomtuttle in Seattle, and kcarlile close to home in Oakland.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Axioms in your area - 08/29/04 09:20 PM
Do I really count? Come on... You/we should visit other Bay Area denizens.
Posted By: bigjohn Re: Axioms in your area - 08/31/04 07:17 PM
peter, dont forget, if you ever hit texas again.. you got me out here in the boonies, and whatfurrer in austin. also, i think bray said he was good for stop and listen too. now, all we need is someone in el paso and houston, and you can pretty much have the whole state covered. unless you count the panhandle.. oklahoma can have it for all i care!!

bigjohn

Posted By: pmbuko Re: Axioms in your area - 09/01/04 04:31 AM
wait a minute. I though it was Oklahoma that had a panhandle. The thing Texas has has always looked more like a stubby smokestack to me.
Posted By: Ajax Re: Axioms in your area - 09/01/04 02:32 PM
You mean you never heard of the Texas panhandle, podner? "Who is this Texas Jack, podner, and where might one find him?" (movie trivia line)
Posted By: bray Re: Axioms in your area - 09/02/04 02:39 AM
Actually
I'm from the Texas Panhandle.Amarillo to be exact. Great place to grow up.
If christmas plans go as expected, I may be getting my parents some Axiom speakers, and then the Panhandle of Texas will be covered also.
Hell, my mom would probably cook a 10 course meal to ever wanted to come by and listen to speakers.
© Axiom Message Boards