Axiom Home Page
Posted By: dmn23 Orange CD software - 09/13/04 10:02 PM
Has anyone here used this software? For that matter, am I the only person here who's actually a big enough geek to create a database of all of his CDs? I'm always interested in peeking at other album collections. I think it would be a hoot to see what other folks on this list listen to.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Orange CD software - 09/13/04 10:23 PM
You've outgeeked me.

In the future, if you find you have too much time on your hands, you could always try having children....
Posted By: spiffnme Re: Orange CD software - 09/13/04 10:24 PM
I was using www.guzzlefish.com for awhile to do my cd's and dvd's. I haven't updated it in awhile though.

In reply to:

Now you can quickly check if you own a specific album or song, find its exact location on CD shelf,

You must have to have a HUGE collection to not even know if you own a particular cd or not. And as far as knowing where it is? Try alphabetical order.

Posted By: dmn23 Re: Orange CD software - 09/13/04 10:38 PM
In reply to:

you could always try having children...

I knew long ago I wouldn't be taking that path. Personally, I'd rather drink from a gas pump. Anyway, all of this free time affords me the chance to do far more rewarding things like cataloging CDs.

Heck, I'll take the leap. Here's a relatively recent list:

http://www28.brinkster.com/dmn23/albums.pdf (38K)

Maybe that will get an interesting discussion going. I always liked to be turned on to new artists & albums.
Posted By: spiffnme Re: Orange CD software - 09/13/04 10:41 PM
oops..

HTTP1.1 STATUS 403 Remote Access to this object forbidden This file cannot be directly accessed from a remote site, but must be linked through the Brinkster Member's site.

Posted By: dmn23 Re: Orange CD software - 09/14/04 12:27 AM
D'oh!!!

Try this.
Posted By: DJ_Stunna Re: Orange CD software - 09/14/04 07:59 PM
Interesting software - I'll have to try it one day. Too bad that it's a shareware as opposed to freeware. Oh well...
© Axiom Message Boards