Axiom Home Page
Posted By: pmbuko Check out this eBay auction - 10/08/04 03:24 PM
Take a look at the shipping info about halfway down.

Posted By: Ken.C Re: Check out this eBay auction - 10/08/04 03:43 PM
Wow, what a bastard. I'm surprised he knows where Canada is. Doesn't the continent end above Washington, Idaho, North Dakota, etc?
Posted By: LT61 Re: Check out this eBay auction - 10/08/04 03:43 PM
Shipping charges of $11.19 seem reasonable enough.
Posted By: DJ_Stunna Re: Check out this eBay auction - 10/08/04 04:08 PM
In reply to:

SHIPPING / HANDLING / INSURANCE QUICK VIEW
USA

CANADA

Due to the fact that Canada harbors draft dodgers we DO NOT ship to Canada
INTERNATIONAL

Haha - that's messed up
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Check out this eBay auction - 10/08/04 04:19 PM
What cracks me up is there IS no draft. Congress just voted down a proposal for it earlier this week.
Posted By: bridgman Re: Check out this eBay auction - 10/09/04 02:35 AM
There was a draft back in the Vietnam days, I think. Guess this guy has a long memory.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Check out this eBay auction - 10/09/04 02:38 AM
Apparently. And a huge-ass chip on his shoulder. I'm surprised that he ships to France. Maybe I'll buy it and try to have it shipped to a French or German address!
Posted By: bridgman Re: Check out this eBay auction - 10/09/04 02:40 AM
We could try to have it shipped to Quebec. French Canada, let's cover all the bases

Looks like he also automatically leaves negative feedback for you if you leave negative feedback for him. He screws up, you get negative feedback. Nice.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Check out this eBay auction - 10/09/04 02:46 AM
An all around dick. How nice.
Posted By: NeverHappy Re: Check out this eBay auction - 10/09/04 03:08 AM
You have got to be kidding me! What a clown. If it wasn't such a pain in the arss, I would report to E-Bay just to see what they would do.
Posted By: NeverHappy Re: Check out this eBay auction - 10/09/04 03:15 AM
Well It pissed me off so much I went ahead and did it. If any one else wants to tag along and really piss him off, go through this:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/contact_inline/index.html
Posted By: CosmicVoyager Re: Check out this eBay auction - 10/09/04 03:21 AM
Yet the card is probably made in China, thus taking jobs away from Canadians and Americans. What a dumb fu*k. I think the movie "Office Space" said it the best when the phrase "ass clown" was mentioned.
Posted By: littleb Re: Check out this eBay auction - 10/09/04 01:35 PM
Now, that was funny. The guy is definitely not a Kerry supporter. Jane Fonda for secretary of state.LOL Hey, what happened to Montana. The sheep want to know.LOL
Posted By: lomb7 Re: Check out this eBay auction - 10/09/04 04:32 PM
Someone should ask him if he will ship to Mexico? I bet there were just as my dodgers going there. What an ass. Seems like the type that poured out French wine and renamed his fries, "Freedom Fries". Prick>
© Axiom Message Boards