Axiom Home Page
I predict a 13 point margin of victory for USC. They're getting no respect! PAC 10 overrated?! Hah!
i think the Sooners will shut down Reggie Bush
Does not matter Auburn is the real National Champs!
Yeah, well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

(name that movie)
Big Lebowski
my last post was totally for inflammatory purposes i dont even know about college football except what i read in the headlines. lol
You f***ed it up!
...or, like "el duderino" if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

I'd take the Sooners +13, I think.
And the foul mouth shows his class one more time.
Um, that would be a line from the movie. A very funny scene, too...
I'll give you the 13 points, Tom!

Actually with the result of tonights game, I just came into some money. I may upgrade to some high gloss M80s... hmmm, anybody interested in my old M60s? Hahaha, JK, LOL
In reply to:

And the foul mouth shows his class one more time.

You're being very un-duuuuude.

(and yes, I was quoting a movie. Please relax. Offense on the internet is often a misunderstanding.)

i will be honest with you... i really didnt think USC had a chance against OU, but looky, looky here!!! after watching OU whip up on the longhorns every year, nothing pleases me more than seeing them get their a$$e$ handed to them on national television. as my wife likes to say, "My two favorite teams are the Longhorns, and whoever is playing OU."

WAY TO GO TROJANS!!!!!

bigjohn
I'm a die hard UCLA fan, but considering the bias against west coast schools (it exists in basketball, too) I always root for USC when they're playing powers from the east. It's helps when you got money on them, too.

How could Craig James call the PAC 10 overrated during Texas Tech's victory over Cal? How do you condemn a whole conference based on the result from one bowl game?

Man, I blew the call on that game. I thought USC would win, but that it would be close. USC is having an amazing run; clearly the best college team in the country.

Good thing I don't gamble
So, it looks like the Trojans were 99.1% effective in defeating Oklahoma.....
© Axiom Message Boards