Axiom Home Page
Posted By: biggsly5000 WallOFame - 01/07/05 04:33 PM
Finally found the Wall O Fame, There are some nice HT rooms in there. Kinda makes me wonder about the wife's craft room. She does not use it that much anyway...HMNNN..Time to test the waters.
Posted By: bigjohn Re: WallOFame - 01/07/05 06:18 PM
DONT take away the craft room.. if she doesnt hate the stereo already, she certainly will then!!

if you cant sell the wife, the next best thing is to keep her happy.

bigjohn
Posted By: Ray3 Re: WallOFame - 01/07/05 08:42 PM
Very astute grasshopper.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: WallOFame - 01/08/05 01:49 AM
Ok, it has been months since I found the WallofFame, and now for the life of me, I can't find it, you would think that would be a link that would be easy to find. So who is going to give me the secret path to the magic wall
Posted By: JohnK Re: WallOFame - 01/08/05 02:32 AM
Randy, I reveal the secret: search wallofame, not walloffame.
Posted By: bridgman Re: WallOFame - 01/08/05 03:05 AM
Click on "FAQS" at the very top (the Axiom FAQ, not the Board FAQ), then scroll down about one screen worth. Here's a direct link :

http://www.axiomaudio.com/wallofame.html
Posted By: Ajax Re: WallOFame - 01/08/05 05:09 AM
Click on "Site Map" at the very bottom of the page, and look near the bottom of "Main Pages." Always more than one way to skin a cat.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: WallOFame - 01/08/05 02:57 PM
thanks guys, you would think an IT guy like myself would not have a problem, I guess I think sometimes the layout of certain websites could be improved...I would think the review section would be a better home than the FAQ section, but oh well, I don't work for Axiom yet
© Axiom Message Boards