Axiom Home Page
Posted By: GeneticDrift test - 01/13/05 06:09 AM

HK AVR 230

Posted By: GeneticDrift Re: test - 01/13/05 06:14 AM

HK AVR 230 - Axiom M60 - Paradigm Mini Monitors v.4 - Paradigm CC-370 - SVS 20-39PC-Plus

Posted By: GeneticDrift Re: test - 01/13/05 06:17 AM

HK AVR 230 - Axiom M60 - Paradigm Mini Monitors v.4 - Paradigm CC-370 - SVS 20-39PC-Plus

Posted By: pmbuko Re: test - 01/13/05 07:38 AM
C+

Good effort

Posted By: bigjohn Re: test - 01/13/05 02:23 PM
i dont get it, whats all that for? its just your equip, rocking back and forth.

is it gonna be your new sig line? and there were some comments on the color changing..? its all black to me..

if its a test, just lettin you know what i see..

bigjohn
Posted By: Ned Re: test - 01/13/05 03:17 PM
Hey...I would like mine to do that....I'm zealous.
Posted By: Michael_A Re: test - 01/13/05 04:26 PM
Very cool
Posted By: pmbuko Re: test - 01/14/05 04:19 AM
all we need around here now is a bunch of blinking text and ad banners.
Posted By: BBIBH Re: test - 01/14/05 01:40 PM
To play devils advocate....what is the difference between that and the animated smileys that have become so prevelant?

While I understand the security risks, I can appreciate the creativity. Look at the avatars, and photos - not to mention the altered photos that people create for fun.

Gee....in another thread people seemed to like the colorful side of things....

Peter, no offense intended, just musing.
Posted By: ringmir Re: test - 01/14/05 01:49 PM
Those things could still be posted using UBBCode, as could some blinking banners and things that were done as animated gifs. Leaving HTML enabled allows for a lot more than just blinking banners and smilies, more than making things go black too...
Posted By: pmbuko Re: test - 01/14/05 10:32 PM
BBIBH,

I was being mildly sarcastic, but I see a big difference between the occasional animated smiley added for emphasis, vs. putting an animation in your signature. It's just a matter of saturation, I guess.
Posted By: BBIBH Re: test - 01/17/05 02:39 PM
Yes, and personal preferences as well. I find it interesting to see the creativity of users - IF it falls within the boundaries of IT policies and procedures. It is our job as IT professionals to place the technology to limit, and then monitor and enforce the rules.

Ringmir, if you leave it open, someone will find the opening. Simply saying "you can't do that" in the IT realm is not sufficient. It must be disabled so that people can't find it. While agree it is a security breach, there are people who set out to exploit.

...sad but true.
Posted By: ringmir Re: test - 01/18/05 12:49 AM
That's actually what I was driving at in my post... I think HTML should be disabled on the boards, which it now is.
© Axiom Message Boards