Axiom Home Page
Posted By: mark4583 Now I have a BEEF with Axiom! - 01/15/05 11:59 PM
Now that I have had my Mti 60's for a couple weeks I have come to the conclusion that its Axiom's fault that my truck stereo sounds bad! never did before I got the 60's.
I get in my truck and I am kinda depressed when I put a CD in, just dosnt sound the same now.
Axiom dosnt make speakers for a 2001 GMC Truck do they?
Might be a new line to make!
lol
Posted By: bridgman Re: Now I have a BEEF with Axiom! - 01/16/05 12:49 AM
I had the same problem with my Jeep TJ. It had great sound a year ago, then it started sounding crappy after the M2s arrived.

Oddly enough, the stock sound system in the Magnum (not the Boston Acoustics upgrade that made the Hemi too ^%#$%^ expensive) sounds great even if I go straight from the Axioms to the car.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Now I have a BEEF with Axiom! - 01/16/05 12:58 AM
I have felt that Axiom really needs to get into the car speaker business, they could be another Alpine.
Posted By: bridgman Re: Now I have a BEEF with Axiom! - 01/16/05 01:18 AM
Maybe the EP600 is a half-size prototype for their first automotive subwoofer. Imagine that pulling up beside you at the stoplights.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Now I have a BEEF with Axiom! - 01/16/05 01:37 AM
Oh god, please no. You don't know misery until you've shared a driveway with people who have those horrid things and insist on playing them anytime they're even NEAR the damn car.
Posted By: Ray3 Re: Now I have a BEEF with Axiom! - 01/16/05 01:40 AM
WHAT? HUH? WHAT DID YOU SAY?
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Now I have a BEEF with Axiom! - 01/16/05 02:00 AM
Now, wait a second. One new EP600 owner just posted that his neighbors had their windows rattling when he had his sub on. Why the hell would someone need or want double that amount of SPL in a 20 cubic foot space (or for that matter, even that amount)? I just don't get it.
Posted By: James_T Re: Now I have a BEEF with Axiom! - 01/16/05 02:23 AM
Wow, I had the same problem with my Klipsh promedia 4.1 speakers. After listening to my M22tis, I never listen to music on my PC anymore. Just for gaming and what not.

jr

Hey! That's a idea. I'd love a 5.1 setup of M2s with a sub. One that would not require an external receiver/amp. So, if anyone at Axiom is reading, I would very much buy one!
Posted By: spiffnme Re: Now I have a BEEF with Axiom! - 01/16/05 06:06 AM
That's kind of funny. I actually went the opposite way. The new stereo in my Audi sounded so good, I felt compelled to check into some new gear for the living room.

Posted By: bridgman Re: Now I have a BEEF with Axiom! - 01/16/05 06:57 AM
>>Hey! That's a idea. I'd love a 5.1 setup of M2s with a sub. One that would not require an external receiver/amp. So, if anyone at Axiom is reading, I would very much buy one!

Oh great. An EP500/100/100/100/100/100 and 5 M2s. What kind of power cord would THAT need for pure sweet gleaming grain-free audio ?
Posted By: James_T Re: Now I have a BEEF with Axiom! - 01/18/05 10:24 PM
See , I'm not the only person who has been spoiled by good speakers and wants better on his PC!

jr
© Axiom Message Boards