Axiom Home Page
Posted By: ravi_singh OT: March 8 - International Woman's Day - 03/08/05 04:48 AM
Have a safe International Woman's Day.

I hope no one goes through what just happened in Turkey.
Posted By: BrenR Re: OT: March 8 - International Woman's Day - 03/08/05 05:50 AM
And also... *ahem* someone's birthday... you know... sarcastic guy, stands about 6' 3"... works in closed circuit video feeds... goatee and short hair... usually smells like beef...

Yeah I'm 31 today.

Bren R.
Posted By: Ajax Re: OT: March 8 - International Woman's Day - 03/08/05 12:33 PM
Strange! You don't look like an international woman. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Well Happy Birthday anyway you "sarcastic guy"
Posted By: James_T Re: OT: March 8 - International Woman's Day - 03/08/05 05:08 PM
Happy birthday like-beef smelling sarcastic guy!

jr
Posted By: bray Re: OT: March 8 - International Woman's Day - 03/08/05 05:23 PM
Happy Birthday you sarcastic dead cow you.
Posted By: bigjohn Re: OT: March 8 - International Woman's Day - 03/08/05 05:26 PM
just 31 bren? you still got plenty of time to get a clue..

bigjohn
Wow, 31! Sometimes I wish I was 31 again and know what I know now. As for the beef smell, do you work in a slaughter house or just hang out by the BBQ? Just kidding. Enjoy your day and Happy Birthday!
Cheers,
Shaun
Posted By: nickbuol Re: OT: March 8 - International Woman's Day - 03/08/05 07:07 PM
So are we celebrating women internationally, or international women?

I think that I will play it safe myself, as a married man, and just wish Bren a happy turdy-first!
Posted By: BrenR Re: OT: March 8 - International Woman's Day - 03/08/05 07:22 PM
*laughs* Thanks guys.

And the beef thing... dunno where that came from... was eating a roast beef sandwich... sleep deprivation and all.

Bren R.
Bren-
Happy Birthday!
Enjoy this year... it's the last before you start falling apart and feeling old!
hey happy birthday Bren you old fart!
Well, it IS "what's for dinner" and all.

Happy Birthday, Bren!

I'm tempted to remind you to enjoy your youth, but I think you've got it pretty much covered.

- Tom
Posted By: pmbuko Re: OT: March 8 - International Woman's Day - 03/08/05 08:42 PM
If Bren were a steak, he'd probably be a well-aged medium rare ribeye au poivre...

Happy Birthday
Posted By: BrenR Re: OT: March 8 - International Woman's Day - 03/08/05 10:55 PM
Well, Ribeye is my cut of choice... but all you men's men turn away for a second - I like it well done and coated in spice.

Bren R.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: OT: March 8 - International Woman's Day - 03/09/05 12:43 AM
GAHHHHH!!!!!! Blasphemy! Oh, the humanity!

I take it you like chewing on your boots, too??
say it ain't so Bren?!? For a good country boy like you I figured rare for sure.
Posted By: JohnK Re: OT: March 8 - International Woman's Day - 03/09/05 02:14 AM
Happy birthday, Bren!
Yes indeed, Happy Birthday!! Indeed!

31!!! Wow, half of my life ago I was 31 too!! I agree with the well done though; my choice too, (takes longer to chew it now though! something to look foreward to!!)

Anyway, Happy Birthday this year, and the next, and the next,and the next, and check back around 2035 or so and we may have a slot for you in the Grey Posse!!

Happy Birthday! and many, many more.
Rich.
Posted By: BrenR Re: OT: March 8 - International Woman's Day - 03/09/05 04:10 AM
In reply to:

I figured rare for sure.

Country boy? I live in a city of 750,000! *laughs*

And nah, I've had food poisoning twice in my life... no more.

Bren R.
Posted By: bray Re: OT: March 8 - International Woman's Day - 03/09/05 04:18 AM
Burnt or raw, I love me a RIBEYE.
In reply to:

Country boy? I live in a city of 750,000! *laughs*

Ahhh, but you grew up in the country didn't you? I understand the food poisoning thing. I used to like my steak well-done, but since I've started dating the daughter of purebred simmental cattle farmer, my taste in meat has certainly become more "rarefied". Initially out of fear, but I've learned to like it and actually much prefer my steak < medium.
Posted By: BrenR Re: OT: March 8 - International Woman's Day - 03/09/05 04:59 AM
Nope, born here... I only started visiting the country 9 years ago when I met Lisa... I was just a rural n00b.

"Can you drive?"
'Sure'
"Pull the baler over here, we have to replace a broken band"
'Which one's the baler?'

and...

"Bren, chase that holstein heifer over here..."
'Boo... MOVE COW! GO!'
"Uh.. thanks, but that's a black angus, and he's a bull... their milk isn't so good"

Bren R.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: OT: March 8 - International Woman's Day - 03/09/05 07:28 AM
You mean black angus is a type of cow? I thought it was the name of the guy in those dumb commercials....
Posted By: Wid Re: OT: March 8 - International Woman's Day - 03/09/05 12:23 PM

Happy birthday Bren.I too like a steak well done,porterhouse is my choice of cuts.
Posted By: snakeyes Re: OT: March 8 - International Woman's Day - 03/09/05 02:27 PM
no black angus is the guitar player for ac/dc.
Posted By: bigjohn Re: OT: March 8 - International Woman's Day - 03/09/05 02:29 PM
medium rare to rare, depending on the steak house. i want it to bleed.

i like when when the blood oozes over to the baked potatoe(quayle reference), and makes this sort of 'pink' potato thing. add some butter, and sopp it up with a biscuit!!

bigjohn
© Axiom Message Boards