Axiom Home Page
Posted By: pmbuko OT: RIP Mitch Hedberg - 04/01/05 07:46 AM
He was an extremely hilarious comedian famous for his one-liners. He died today of a heart attack. But really, this is just an excuse to post a link to his comedy.
Posted By: BrenR Re: OT: RIP Mitch Hedberg - 04/01/05 08:54 AM
"When I was younger I used to lay in my twin size bed and wonder where mah brother was"

Damn, first Sam Kinison, then Mitch Hedberg... who's next, Ron White?

Why can't Sinbad's heart explode?!?

Bren R.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: OT: RIP Mitch Hedberg - 04/01/05 12:41 PM
Wow-
I didn't know he died.
Funny enough (ha-ha), I was checking out his CDs on Amazon last week because I heard his name mentioned on a radio station and remembered how much I enjoyed his comedy a couple of years ago on Letterman....
Posted By: bigjohn Re: OT: RIP Mitch Hedberg - 04/01/05 02:15 PM
bill hicks.. i thought it was a sure shame when he died also.

that guy could make you laugh and get mad at the same time

bigjohn
Posted By: littleb Re: OT: RIP Mitch Hedberg - 04/01/05 03:27 PM

Usually I enjoy my visits to this message board. But, today is a different story. I'm not enjoying this at all.

Posted By: dmn23 Re: OT: RIP Mitch Hedberg - 04/01/05 03:37 PM
I really hate to hear this. Ever since I got an XM radio for the car, it's usually tuned to the comedy station. Mitch would always have me on the verge of driving into a telephone pole. My personal favorite:

In reply to:

I opened-up a yogurt, underneath the lid it said, "Please try again." because they were having a contest that I was unaware of. I thought maybe I opened the yogurt wrong. ...Or maybe Yoplait was trying to inspire me... "Come on Mitchell, don't give up!" An inspirational message from your friends at Yoplait: Fruit on the bottom, hope on top.

Posted By: oldskoolboarder Re: OT: RIP Mitch Hedberg - 04/01/05 06:36 PM
Bummer, I liked his deadpan comedy. I listened to him all the time on streaming comedy radio.

I LOVE this guy too:

Dane Cook

Saw him live and couldn't breathe. He did a bit about annoy car alarms and how it didn't bother him at 2 AM. He even made a song to go w/ the alarm music.
© Axiom Message Boards