Axiom Home Page
Posted By: splash Customer Service - 06/06/02 10:54 PM
I just have to praise the Customer Service of Axiom! I'm sorry if I got the name wrong but I believe it was Jim. I called at 10PM on 6/5/02. Jim left me a message before noon on 6/6/02 and he is shipping me new tweeters on 6/7/02! The whole thing took 10 minutes of my time!!!!! This is just 1 of the reasons I went with Axiom for my speakers!
Posted By: lando622 Re: Customer Service - 06/06/02 11:52 PM
I'll second that. Jim helped me out as well... patient phone diagnosis of a minor issue with my center channel and a prompt tweeter replacement. Excellent service, advice, and speakers!

lando
Posted By: lando622 Re: Customer Service - 06/07/02 03:13 AM
Oops... it was Joe. My mistake.
lando
Posted By: ravi_singh Re: Customer Service - 06/07/02 12:52 PM
yea, Joe Vasallo.
Posted By: EdD Re: Customer Service - 06/08/02 01:39 PM
I have to second the sentiments on customer service. There was something of a delay in the shipment of my speakers and Annie did more than I could have expected in order to expedite the matter. This company is run by good people; I guess this is the one place we can acknowledge that.

Ed
Posted By: yacmed Re: Customer Service - 06/08/02 05:29 PM
I too have had a wonderful experience with these people, Amie in particular (BTW its Amie with an "M" pronounced "AMY") I just dont know if the companies message board is the best place for these rave reviews, everyone should post about this on their favorite AV or HT message board, to get the word out more.
Kore
© Axiom Message Boards