Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Samson Is there an official Axiom upgrade program? - 05/24/05 11:41 AM
I've seen a number of posts about upgrading Axiom speakers, and a recent reference to receiving postage paid labels from Axiom for the speakers being returned.

Is there an official upgrade program outside the 30 day return policy?

I'm outside the 30 day timeframe with my speakers, but I only just got them up on the wall...and I'm thinking that the QS8's would be cooler than my current QS4's...and maybe the VP150 wouldn't seem SO much larger on the wall than my VP100...

I'm not even sure there is an "official" upgrade program *within* 30 days but they do try hard to make sure customers have what they want. Probably a case-by-case thing -- suggest you give Axiom a call and ask them...
The free upgrade policy (where they pay for postage of the lower model speakers you are returning and you only pay the price difference between the speaker models) is confined to the 30-day period following purchase of new speakers (I'm in the process of doing this myself - the coolest part is I went with factory outlets and they let me keep the original speakers for weeks till the upgraded models arrive).

But as Bridgman suggests, it's worth giving Axiom a call and see if they will do something for you.

Good luck - Paul
sounds like your suffering from upgradeitis I want another sub, 350 or 500, need to talk the wife into it

60's 150 350 4-qs8's
denon 2805
sanyo z2 projector
samsung hd tuner
toshiba dvd
Keep talking. EP500 rocks the house.
The reason, I'm worried that once I move downstairs to my new HT room, the 350 might not be big enough, so 2 350's might be cool, but a 350 with a 500 would be ultra cool. Can you say "Another One Rocks the House"
I have read a number of posts, here, Outlaw and SVS about the effects of 2 subs. Sounds interesting. The 500 goes so low but if you have room, maybe a 600!
Now I know why my boss(wife) hates when I logon to Axiom.com

m60's vp150 ep350 4-qs8's
denon 2805
sanyo z2 projector
toshiba dvd
samsung hd receiver
When I bought my speakers, I asked the Axiom rep (I think it was Noreen) about this. If I remember correctly, they'll "buy back" your old speakers for (I think) 70% of their original cost and apply the amount to your new speakers. This was about a year and a half ago, so you might want to check with them to make sure.
Do you think if I took a 2 week trip to Canada and take my 80's, I could get a high gloss on them.

Just kidding!!!
© Axiom Message Boards