Axiom Home Page
Posted By: darren700 shipping time - 06/02/05 11:30 PM
i live in Windsor, Ontario, im just curious how long would it take for the m60's to be shipped to me.. a week? i am fairly close to toronto...like a 5 hour drive...just curious
Posted By: Wid Re: shipping time - 06/02/05 11:39 PM

I got mine to Il.in 3 days so I would expect yours to be at least as quick.
Posted By: hashts Re: shipping time - 06/02/05 11:52 PM
I ordered them Tues afternoon and received them Friday morning. And I live San Jose, California (about 4500km/2800mi away!)

You'll get em in no time...VERY fast and excellent service.
Posted By: darren700 Re: shipping time - 06/02/05 11:53 PM
good...im ordering over the phone on sunday...cant wait..hopefully by wednesday ill be jammin
Posted By: richeydog Re: shipping time - 06/03/05 12:05 AM
They usually take 2 to 3 business days shipped to your door. For me it took 4 or 5 days to ship to sunny California. Which included waiting over the weekend.

Posted By: Newf Re: shipping time - 06/03/05 12:59 AM
your in OT? I'd be surprised if you don't have them by Friday. I ordered mine Thursday, the shipped Friday morning, and i had them Monday morning.

I'm NFLD.

Posted By: hashts Re: shipping time - 06/03/05 01:10 AM
Oh man if I lived 5 hours away, I'd drive over and pick em up myself since I was quite anxious for those 3 days of waiting (yall know what I mean).
Posted By: darren700 Re: shipping time - 06/03/05 01:14 AM
nah, not outer toronto, just close im in windsor which is the southern most point of canada...(bototm of ontario)
Posted By: hashts Re: shipping time - 06/03/05 01:28 AM
Yea from google maps looks like its an 8 hour drive? What better excuse for a road trip?

Anyways just curious, why are you waiting to order them on Sun...order em now and maybe you'll get em by Mon. Time really slows down when waiting for an Axiom delivery
Posted By: JamesM Re: shipping time - 06/03/05 01:39 AM
I'm in Montreal (6hrs from TO) and it took a day. Ordered Wed. night after Axiom was closed and they left Thursday afternoon. At my door by noon on Friday.
Posted By: bridgman Re: shipping time - 06/03/05 01:53 AM
I live in the Toronto area. If I order one morning they usually ship that afternoon and arrive the next day... of course I am at work so they are back at the Purolator depot by 7:00 PM and I pick them up the same evening on the way home from work.
Posted By: darren700 Re: shipping time - 06/03/05 01:56 AM
im not ordering now as im goin camping tommorrow until sunday...dont want em to come while im camping...lol
© Axiom Message Boards