Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Tarun What Color Do You Prefer - 06/06/05 09:28 PM
I have ordered some B Stock Cherry speakers... Just wondering what you guys prefer in terms of color. I have never seen a AXIOM before...so anything goes.

Thanks,
Posted By: Capn_Pickard Re: What Color Do You Prefer - 06/06/05 09:39 PM
The cherries look really great. You should love them. Upon very close inspection, they are obviously a non-wood laminated covered speaker, but from a few feet away, the illusion is convincing.
Posted By: spiffnme Re: What Color Do You Prefer - 06/06/05 10:07 PM
All of mine are also in boston cherry. Everyone who comes to the house comments on how nice they look.

Posted By: Wid Re: What Color Do You Prefer - 06/06/05 10:12 PM

I think the finish on the Axioms are quite nice.I have told a couple of people they are not wood and they didn't believe me till they got up close and touched them.Btw I too have the cherry.
Posted By: bugbitten Re: What Color Do You Prefer - 06/06/05 10:15 PM
ditto!
Posted By: chesseroo Re: What Color Do You Prefer - 06/06/05 10:31 PM
Tarun, here are some pic scans i did awhile ago of my M60s in cherry.
You can really note the realistic grain.

Posted By: TweedleyD Re: What Color Do You Prefer - 06/07/05 02:10 AM
I like an have the Mansfield Beech an every one that has come over really notices an says they like the Color too so i think i did a pretty good job pickeing them out
Posted By: NeverHappy Re: What Color Do You Prefer - 06/07/05 02:46 AM
Boston Cherry all the way! :-)
Posted By: SirQuack Re: What Color Do You Prefer - 06/07/05 03:15 AM
Mansfield Beech club
Posted By: bray Re: What Color Do You Prefer - 06/07/05 03:24 AM
ditto
Posted By: BrenR Re: What Color Do You Prefer - 06/07/05 04:38 AM
I'm a sonuvabeech too.

I like light woods.

Bren R.
Posted By: bridgman Re: What Color Do You Prefer - 06/07/05 12:11 PM
I bought most of my speakers in Maple, which I still like but partly because it blends in so well with different decors. Cherry has the nicest grain but overall I still find the coloring of the Beech speakers most attractive.
Posted By: bigwill2 Re: What Color Do You Prefer - 06/07/05 04:38 PM
Light-skinned hispanic girls with green eyes... oh, you mean speakers? High gloss maple from Axiom.
Posted By: DJ_Stunna Re: What Color Do You Prefer - 06/09/05 03:22 AM
From the standard finishes, I think that Mansfield Beech is the best looking. I have had cherry and I found it a bit too dark, although I hope you are happy with it.

© Axiom Message Boards