Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Zarak Ken's CD - 06/25/05 01:23 PM
I got Ken's CD in the mail yesterday. I haven't had the chance to listen to it yet Ken, but I did peruse the track list. I expect that I am going to like it once I saw one of my favorites on there, which I also probably would have put on a CD if I was making one. Alice in Chains - Don't Follow. Great tune. I'll post more once I have a chance to give it a listen.
Posted By: BigWill Re: Ken's CD - 06/25/05 03:46 PM
ditto
Posted By: Tarun Re: Ken's CD - 06/25/05 04:08 PM
How does one get a copy of this KEN CD...?
Would love to fire up my new HK7300 with my M80's to test it out. Will spend whatever change I can find in my couch for the CD. Since all my dollar bills are now invested in my HT setup....yet again.!

Posted By: SirQuack Re: Ken's CD - 06/25/05 04:56 PM
He started a new thread a few weeks back on here, try searching for his name. If you send him a PM, he will send you one....unless the demand is so great, that he is out of stock
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Ken's CD - 06/25/05 05:00 PM
I'm out of stock, but it's not like burning them, printing the list, and sticking it in an envelope is hard. I've only got 3 more envelopes, though.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Ken's CD - 07/15/05 03:26 AM
I might be interested if your backorder comes in
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Ken's CD - 07/15/05 05:25 AM
Send me a PM! I've got one other to do, so there's one left after sirquack!
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Ken's CD - 07/15/05 07:05 PM
I would like to work on one also for everyone, however like Ken has stated before, most of my music is stuff most of you have heard. I have some unique stuff, so I'll work on it....
Posted By: BigWill Re: Ken's CD - 07/15/05 07:35 PM
I've listened to it a few times now. There are some great, great tunes on there. I hate to say it, but I may like some of that techno stuff.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Ken's CD - 07/15/05 07:41 PM
There's only one techno song on there... 'cause that's the only techno CD I have!

BTW, I really like yours too, BigWill. I sense, somehow, that you like the blues...
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Ken's CD - 07/15/05 08:38 PM
I just got my computer back from the shop - thanks Ken -- and have started compiling a second mix. It will be as different from the first one as I can make it.
Posted By: BigWill Re: Ken's CD - 07/16/05 07:22 PM
Ken, I know there's only one techno song on there - I was referring to it and one or two off spiffinme's disc. I think I like the track you picked out best - beautiful, clean bass. Spiffys propellorheads track is a blast, too.
If my computer was working properly I'd be working on a second disc. Maybe with a little less blues?
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Ken's CD - 07/17/05 01:15 AM
Heh... I really liked Spiffnme's disc--great stuff. I didn't know that techno was that good!
Posted By: INANE Re: Ken's CD - 07/17/05 05:18 PM
In reply to:

I hate to say it, but I may like some of that techno stuff.

No need for the h8te, Techno > all.

© Axiom Message Boards