Axiom Home Page
Posted By: RickF Buddy Guy with Indigenous HOB Orlando - 11/21/05 10:05 PM
Wife and I, along with another couple had the opportunity to go to the House of Blues Orlando this past Friday evening and see Mr. Buddy Guy with Indigenous.

I must say, Buddy was on his game and put on a heck of a great show and the opening band Indigenous is simply amazing. Highly recommended by BrotherBob!
Posted By: bray Re: Buddy Guy with Indigenous HOB Orlando - 11/22/05 12:04 AM
Thanks for the suggestions BB. I'm a Buddy Guy fan but have never heard "Indigenous".
I have a feeling our music collections are very similar.
Just ran across some old Ry Cooder you may like. No kidding.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Buddy Guy with Indigenous HOB Orlando - 11/22/05 12:14 AM
I like your taste in music That would be one nice show to see.

Randy

Posted By: RickF Re: Buddy Guy with Indigenous HOB Orlando - 11/22/05 01:52 AM
Bray actually I like Ry Cooder but only have one of his CDs, the '03 released 'Mambo Sinuendo' which I happen to like...thank you very much!

I've heard that the 'Buena Vista Social Club' is very good and I've been meaning to get the 'Paris, Texas' soundtrack for quite sometime but for whatever reason haven't picked it up yet...so many CDs, so little time and money!

Listening to Ry's opening guitar licks on John Hiatt's 'Thing Called Love' tune has always found me starting the song over just one more time to hear his incredible playing. Anybody ever find themselves doing that with certain songs? I do.

Randy and Bray it sounds as if we do have the same taste in music, so I'll say again that Indigenous is a group whom you'll both certainly enjoy. I'm bettin' on it!
Posted By: Wid Re: Buddy Guy with Indigenous HOB Orlando - 11/22/05 02:00 AM
I don't know Rick, your taste in music is questionable imo .
Posted By: RickF Re: Buddy Guy with Indigenous HOB Orlando - 11/22/05 02:15 AM
I know but I've been told by many that my particular taste in music isn't nearly as questionable as my taste in friends.

Posted By: Wid Re: Buddy Guy with Indigenous HOB Orlando - 11/22/05 02:21 AM

Now that ain't right
Posted By: RickF Re: Buddy Guy with Indigenous HOB Orlando - 11/22/05 02:30 AM
You know, whatever (now) millionaire it was who thought of adding the little smiley faces for forums sure did stop a whole heap of gun battles, knife fights and fisticuffs.
Posted By: Ajax Re: Buddy Guy with Indigenous HOB Orlando - 11/22/05 02:43 AM
LOVE Ry Cooder.
© Axiom Message Boards