Axiom Home Page
Posted By: NEW2AXIOM Amie or anyone at Axiom.. - 12/08/05 05:15 PM
This is kinda far fetched but I was wondering if you guys have "Axiom Logo's"? You know, the kind that you hang in a home theater like a Dolby Digital or DTS logo. I would be proud to hang it in my Media Room.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Amie or anyone at Axiom.. - 12/08/05 05:28 PM
We've already discussed this like a year ago man. Nickbuol and I, and MarkSJohnson should be able to hook you up. Amie might be able to send you something as well. I've got one printed and framed and ready to go with my others...
Posted By: NEW2AXIOM Re: Amie or anyone at Axiom.. - 12/08/05 05:29 PM
Ahh, sounds cool. Sirquack would you mind posting a picture of it? How much do you want for it? Thanks
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Amie or anyone at Axiom.. - 12/08/05 05:35 PM
I have the files at home, no charge, they are just images...I'll try to email them to ya. PM your email to me...

Posted By: SirClyde Re: Amie or anyone at Axiom.. - 12/08/05 08:05 PM
Post a few pics Randy I would like to see them too.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Amie or anyone at Axiom.. - 12/08/05 08:12 PM
it basically is the logo at the top left of the Axiom home page, but on a larger scale to fit an 8 x 11 sheet of paper...

Here is a smaller version of what it looks like, I think mine says Loudspeakers instead of Home Theater...

Posted By: willso7 Re: Amie or anyone at Axiom.. - 12/08/05 09:15 PM
for me i would like to have from axiom guys the logo the they put on the speaker , i need to place this logo on my DIY 96 inch screen , please please i need one i wait for a answer
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Amie or anyone at Axiom.. - 12/08/05 09:19 PM
With the Z2, you can do a screen capture. Here is what comes up on my Z2 when I power it up...thanks to Dave...

Posted By: richeydog Re: Amie or anyone at Axiom.. - 12/08/05 09:33 PM
You bastard! That is impressive I must say. Two thumbs up.
Posted By: willso7 Re: Amie or anyone at Axiom.. - 12/08/05 09:36 PM
and on my z2 is this one ty
Posted By: Sutter Cane Re: Amie or anyone at Axiom.. - 12/08/05 09:38 PM
Me got one too, thanks to Dave!

Sutter
Posted By: willso7 Re: Amie or anyone at Axiom.. - 12/08/05 09:44 PM
what i mean is the little logo in plastic to put on the frame of my screen , you know like if it made by AXIOM
Posted By: dllewel Re: Amie or anyone at Axiom.. - 12/08/05 11:24 PM
Your talking about this logo, right? Just need a bigger version of the one on the speaker grill to go over it.

Posted By: Sutter Cane Re: Amie or anyone at Axiom.. - 12/08/05 11:26 PM
I believe that's what he's talking about bud.

Sutter
Posted By: willso7 Re: Amie or anyone at Axiom.. - 12/09/05 01:35 AM
yes thats what i want to do
Posted By: Amie Re: Amie or anyone at Axiom.. - 12/09/05 01:46 PM
{giggles} I did it myself - got a logo from the line, knocked off a foot so it would fit, and stuck it on a TV! I love it!
Posted By: dllewel Re: Amie or anyone at Axiom.. - 12/09/05 03:56 PM
Okay, so maybe Axiom should start selling these on the website. Who knows, it may become a hot item.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Amie or anyone at Axiom.. - 12/09/05 04:38 PM
I always thought a certified wall plaque would be to cool, or decals for my back window of my Silverado.
Posted By: Sutter Cane Re: Amie or anyone at Axiom.. - 12/09/05 04:43 PM
Just go out and find an Isuzu Axiom SUV and pop the Axiom decal off of it! lol

Sutter
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Amie or anyone at Axiom.. - 12/09/05 04:47 PM
To bad they don't make them anymore, ha ha I could take the logo off our Isuzu Rodeo... NOT
Posted By: Sutter Cane Re: Amie or anyone at Axiom.. - 12/09/05 04:49 PM
Oh but they can still be found though. heehee

Sutter
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Amie or anyone at Axiom.. - 12/09/05 04:53 PM
That is not my line of business, ha ha I'll give you a call when I need something taken care of...
Posted By: Sutter Cane Re: Amie or anyone at Axiom.. - 12/09/05 04:55 PM
Hey pal, it's not my line of business either, but I know people in all lines of work. hahaha

Sutter
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Amie or anyone at Axiom.. - 12/09/05 10:04 PM
OK. I'm back... I am still on the job hunt so I find myself out of the loop around here a little lately. Anyway, Sirquack sent me an email about the logos, and I have quite a few. Just gotta dig them up. I have quite a few logos for all sorts of speakers and A/V gear. I will try to get a list, but if people are looking for something in particular, send me a PM and I will try to get it out to you right away.

Nick

Posted By: SirQuack Re: Amie or anyone at Axiom.. - 12/09/05 10:06 PM
Welcome back Nickster, gotta luv this weather we are having here in Des Moines huh buddy....

I'm still looking for something for ya here at Principal..
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Amie or anyone at Axiom.. - 12/09/05 11:03 PM
Hmmm. So far no luck finding them... I used to have them on my USB drive and my work laptop, but we know what happened with the work laptop (no work = no work laptop)... and my USB drives are blank. Scanned the hard drives, still nothing. I have several of the logos in my email still, but all of my home theater signs that I created are gone for sure... Bummer...

Posted By: Sutter Cane Re: Amie or anyone at Axiom.. - 12/09/05 11:06 PM
Man that is a bummer. Well, at least ya tried, and we thank you for that.

Sutter
Posted By: willso7 Re: Amie or anyone at Axiom.. - 12/10/05 02:31 AM
ooooooooooo yes guys i recieved a e-mail from amie and they send me a logo to put on my screen ,post the picture when the logo is fix. ty axiom guys.
Posted By: willso7 Re: Amie or anyone at Axiom.. - 12/21/05 12:03 AM
ty amie and axiom worker for that gift i thing i will need some new speaker after holiday
Posted By: Amie Re: Amie or anyone at Axiom.. - 12/21/05 12:17 AM
How fun is that!!
© Axiom Message Boards