Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Lampshade Mr. and Mrs. Smith - 12/30/05 03:39 AM
This movie has a pretty fun DTS soundtrack.
Posted By: danmagicman7 Re: Mr. and Mrs. Smith - 12/30/05 05:50 AM
Indeed, I just watched it with my friend last night. Great music and explosions in there. The gun fights are amazing.
Posted By: Lampshade Re: Mr. and Mrs. Smith - 12/30/05 03:59 PM
Yes, the fight scenes and the chase scenes were good. The rockets coming from behind you in the last fight were a nice surround sound treat. And the music was cool. I listened to the end credits a couple of times.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Mr. and Mrs. Smith - 12/30/05 04:38 PM
Wow, what you guys go through to hear good sound effects....
Posted By: Lampshade Re: Mr. and Mrs. Smith - 12/30/05 04:44 PM
He he he.... it wasn't unwatchable. I know a lot of people poop on war of the Worlds. But that was another movie that I enjoyed.
Posted By: DOUBTINGTHOMAS29 Re: Mr. and Mrs. Smith - 12/30/05 05:22 PM
I've never understood why someone will watch a complete s*$tfest just to hear good sound. I'd rather watch Gladiator for the 10th time than watch a horrible movie for the sound. Until people stop watching these movies, Hollywood will continue to put out movies like King Kong (for the 3rd time). Different strokes for different folks I guess.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Mr. and Mrs. Smith - 12/30/05 05:44 PM
I like to keep an open mind on all movies and give them a chance. Everyone is different, otherwise this world would be a boring place.
Posted By: bridgman Re: Mr. and Mrs. Smith - 12/30/05 05:46 PM
>>I've never understood why someone will watch a complete s*$tfest just to hear good sound.

In the case of Mr & Mrs Smith, I think Angelina helps...

In the case of WOTW, it helps to have THE hottest subwoofer soundtrack on the planet, at least until the next DVD comes out.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Mr. and Mrs. Smith - 12/30/05 06:34 PM
In reply to:

I know a lot of people poop on war of the Worlds

It was a good movie...

for me to poop on!
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Mr. and Mrs. Smith - 12/30/05 08:21 PM
LOL!
Posted By: Ray3 Re: Mr. and Mrs. Smith - 12/30/05 09:32 PM
Wait a minute - Mr. & Mrs. Smith had SOUND???? I know it had Angelina Jolie, but sound too??
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Mr. and Mrs. Smith - 12/30/05 09:38 PM
You must have had your mute button on Ray.
Posted By: Tharkun Re: Mr. and Mrs. Smith - 12/30/05 09:46 PM
May help to unpack and set up the big speakers Ray.
Posted By: Wid Re: Mr. and Mrs. Smith - 12/30/05 10:06 PM

It was worth the price of a rental imo.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Mr. and Mrs. Smith - 12/30/05 10:07 PM
I guess I'll have to add it to my netflix list, sheeeeees hot hot hot...especially on a 130" diag screen.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Mr. and Mrs. Smith - 12/31/05 05:51 AM
We watched Mr. & Mrs. Smith last night, and both my wife and I found it entertaining. It wasn't the greatest movie ever, and I found many flaws with it, but not too bad either. Like others said, everyone has their opinions, and without them, this world would get dull.

Posted By: SirQuack Re: Mr. and Mrs. Smith - 12/31/05 06:51 AM
yeahhhh Nickster is backkkkkkk.

Posted By: danmagicman7 Re: Mr. and Mrs. Smith - 12/31/05 06:56 AM
It was an entertaining movie. As long as I find the movie entertaining I don't complain.
Posted By: bridgman Re: Mr. and Mrs. Smith - 12/31/05 06:18 PM
I rented it last night. Yes the movie was "clumsy" but I found it funny in the same surreal way as, say, Grosse Point Blank. Better than I expected.
Posted By: dmn23 Re: Mr. and Mrs. Smith - 12/31/05 09:47 PM
Didn't care for Mr. & Mrs Smith at all, but I love Grosse Point Blank.
© Axiom Message Boards