Axiom Home Page
Posted By: RickF I'm feeling lost already... - 01/23/06 01:14 AM
This evening I dismantled and put the entire system into the 'storage' facility (the spare bedroom) for a couple of weeks ... next stop, a brand new 14'x 25' permanent dedicated 'media/entertainment' room with entire in-wall cabling/wiring, built in wall CD/DVD storage, in-wall equipment rack (Middle Atlantic AX-SXR) and a few other essential amenities ... in-wall refrigerator for beer and ice maker for drinks.

I've been playing around and figuring out how to post pictures and today I (with the help of a good friend) learned how to download them so I will definitely have pictures of the finished project, I'm extremely pleased with the room thus far and am always open for suggestions and ideas.

Not a picture of a system but a test picture of myself doing what I do best (sorry, I only have a couple of pictures on the PC ) ... this is only a test!

Posted By: F107plus5 Re: I'm feeling lost already... - 01/23/06 01:49 AM
Good test!!

..and..uh,...feel free to post more aircraft pics!
Posted By: Wid Re: I'm feeling lost already... - 01/23/06 04:27 AM
Good job Rick, can't wait to see your room.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: I'm feeling lost already... - 01/23/06 05:01 AM
Please be careful in that contraption.
Posted By: RickF Re: I'm feeling lost already... - 01/23/06 05:10 AM
Randy I feel quite a lot safer in that contraption than I ever do driving to work in my truck....folks can get really crazy on the highways.

I'm just glad I now know how to post pics and I'll also list my name on the audition list whenever everything is up and running, going to feel like a 'real' Axiomite! Can't wait.
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: I'm feeling lost already... - 01/23/06 06:25 AM
Right on, Rick!

I'm looking forward to the realization of your new HT room!
Posted By: FordPrefect Re: I'm feeling lost already... - 01/23/06 04:14 PM
"I'm feeling lost already..."
Your title reminded me of how I felt when I first looked at the back on my HK receiver:) Reading the manual made it worse.

Tell us more about the plane. If thats what you do for a living then colour me green.

Your new room sounds stunning, I'll look forward to seeing some photos of it when it's completed.

Wayne

© Axiom Message Boards