Axiom Home Page
Posted By: SirQuack BlueJeans Cable lead time? - 03/15/06 04:33 AM
Today I ordered a 25ft Subwoofer cable from Bluejeans. For those that have ordered from them before, how long does it usually take to arrive?

I want to move my EP500 to a different corner in my HT room, and don't want to spend a fortune for Monster junk.

Posted By: HomeDad Re: BlueJeans Cable lead time? - 03/15/06 04:54 AM
Blue Jeans is always pretty fast, with my experience they ship the next day, then it's just waiting for the priority mail 2 to 3 days.
Posted By: blackorp Re: BlueJeans Cable lead time? - 03/15/06 05:14 AM
takes about 10-14 days for canadians.
Posted By: Ajax Re: BlueJeans Cable lead time? - 03/15/06 05:35 AM
I use blujeans subwoofer cables exclusively. Unfortunately, I don't remember how long it took them to arrive, which means they arrived in a reasonable amount of time. If there was much of a delay, I'd remember (I think )

Boy, that was a helpful post, wasn't it.
Posted By: royce73 Re: BlueJeans Cable lead time? - 03/15/06 02:44 PM
My last order took 2 business days to arrive. I would consider their shipping to be quite fast
Posted By: SirQuack Re: BlueJeans Cable lead time? - 03/15/06 03:01 PM
Just got a confirmation that my cable actually shipped the same day I ordered it, so hope to have it by the end of this week, cool.....
Posted By: newkid2005 Re: BlueJeans Cable lead time? - 03/15/06 05:20 PM
my last order was delivered in 3 days....pretty fast

Posted By: LightninJoe Re: BlueJeans Cable lead time? - 03/15/06 08:39 PM
BJC is the Axiom Audio of online cable manufacturers.
Posted By: danmagicman7 Re: BlueJeans Cable lead time? - 03/16/06 02:12 AM
They packed it real nice and it arrived in 3 days tops.
Posted By: curtis Re: BlueJeans Cable lead time? - 03/16/06 05:48 AM
They are in Washington State, I am in the Los Angeles area. Cables were sent via USPS and got to me within 3 business days every time I ordered from them.
Posted By: jimmienorton Re: BlueJeans Cable lead time? - 03/16/06 11:49 AM
I got mine in 3days (east coast)
Posted By: HomeDad Re: BlueJeans Cable lead time? - 03/16/06 04:02 PM
Fast delivery and they are so pretty, just like Axiom.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: BlueJeans Cable lead time? - 03/17/06 06:07 PM
Well I got my Bluejeans sub cable and it works great, I'm very happy with the quality. Shipping was very fast.

I am suprised by a few things. The cable was just thrown into a USPS box, with no wrapping/protection. Granted, not a lot can happen to a Coax cable, I'm just suprised for the money you pay, they can't at least protect the cable. Monoprice.com sells cables much cheaper, and everything is wrapped nicely in a shrinkwrap material.

Also, you would think they would at least say "Thanks for your Order" on the receipt, NOT.

Anyway, I am very pleased with the product.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: BlueJeans Cable lead time? - 03/17/06 08:03 PM
In reply to:

Granted, not a lot can happen to a Coax cable

There's your answer. Less packing material means less waste. Maybe there's a environmentalist in charge of the shipping department?
Posted By: SirQuack Re: BlueJeans Cable lead time? - 03/17/06 08:05 PM
Yep, he uses air.
Posted By: newkid2005 Re: BlueJeans Cable lead time? - 03/17/06 09:12 PM
and paper .....
Posted By: SirQuack Re: BlueJeans Cable lead time? - 03/17/06 09:15 PM
actually no, as I mentioned, it was just thrown in a cardboard USPS box with nothing but air.
Posted By: newkid2005 Re: BlueJeans Cable lead time? - 03/17/06 09:28 PM
i was talking about the cardboard box itself....since he/she is suppose to be an environmentalist !!!!!
Posted By: LightninJoe Re: BlueJeans Cable lead time? - 03/18/06 05:37 AM
That's one of the things I love about BJC. No fuss, no muss, no trivial waste, just quality stuff and that's it. Other companies might try to impress with their multiple layers of foam, cardboard, bubble wrap, air bags, aerogel, pneumatically suspended shock-proof air tables, and other nonsense. All surrounded by a kind of plastic only penetrable by a reciprocating saw with a new blade. BJC just yawns at that and sends you your cable in a box. And I suppose we could email them and suggest they put an automated "thanks for you order" message on their invoices, but what's the point? Would it be any more heartfelt than the messages on the templates the others use? Call them up (and I have) and you'll get service like you have come to expect from Axiom.
© Axiom Message Boards